considering buying property in philippines

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

u cant own land there as a foreigner but u can own property if 60% of the property is owned by filipinos

so basically u can own an apartment in a complex there fully outright.

im thinking on my first trip there, enjoy it. then while im there visit some places to buy , and get a mortage on one. theyre only like 50k usd for a nice apartment

that mogs tf out of me spending like 250k in uk

so i can pay it off slowly, and eventually ill own a place in philippines and wont have to pay rent etc just get money for food, fun etc..

its just 1 step closer to actually moving there

philippines will always be a good spot to live for me.

they all speak english(literally no where else int he world does as well as them)

its short, poor, brown there so ill always be at least decent smv(although i recognise im still not high smv cos im very short)

thoughts

That’s my long term plan - jewmaxxing till I can afford a fancy ass penthouse with a pool. Hopefully get a remote job and live in a rented spot long before then. I do not want to be stuck in us of gay for much longer.

Could be a good move but renting may be cheaper/a better idea until you figure out where you want to live long term. Once you have property you're going to be tied to it in a big way.
i want somewhere where i can pay $300 per month into it and know im slowly getting there, slowly being able to move there. making progress.

i suppose ur right id have to do a lot of research to make sure its an ideal location before buying. but even if i dont like it after i move there . i could always sell it and move somewhere else, or rent it out and use the rent money to pay my rent elsewhere

i want somewhere where i can pay $300 per month into it and know im slowly getting there, slowly being able to move there. making progress.

i suppose ur right id have to do a lot of research to make sure its an ideal location before buying. but even if i dont like it after i move there . i could always sell it and move somewhere else, or rent it out and use the rent money to pay my rent elsewhere
But renting out in 3rd world country can be stressful idk

surely at some point you'll move there though, right?
I'm there right now, but on vacation. If I like it, I'll move here indefinitely. I feel like every year there is less reason to stay in the west. It's depressing - old people everywhere, shit governments, liberal brainrot being shoved down your throat constantly and terrible demographics. So why wouldn't I move?

u cant own land there as a foreigner but u can own property if 60% of the property is owned by filipinos

im thinking on my first trip there, enjoy it. then while im there visit some places to buy , and get a mortage on one. theyre only like 50k usd for a nice apartment

so i can pay it off slowly, and eventually ill own a place in philippines and wont have to pay rent etc just get money for food, fun etc..

they all speak english(literally no where else int he world does as well as them)

its short, poor, brown there so ill always be at least decent smv(although i recognise im still not high smv cos im very short)

thoughts
Just find a good job because things are going to get more expensive since more foreigners are going there, also don't buy land near capital or in big cities like bgc its not worth it

Way too expensive and you can get better places for cheaper, Also i think those westernized cities are filled with western moggers who are probably 6ft+
those western places are a good short vacation like bgc. the most ideal places are geberal santos and davao cebu any place that isnt west cucked. theres a lot of places just the worst is bgc if you want to be worshipped by pinaz

Way too expensive and you can get better places for cheaper, Also i think those westernized cities are filled with western moggers who are probably 6ft+
theyre still cheap. plus right where all the girls and fun and shops etc are.

and nah theres literally no westeners in philippines bro, and if there is theyre 70 year olds

those western places are a good short vacation like bgc. the most ideal places are geberal santos and davao cebu any place that isnt west cucked. theres a lot of places just the worst is bgc if you want to be worshipped by pinaz
yeah i was thinking of that too, plus i was born with light brown eyes and white skin but i don't know if i can run jbw in bgc

you should try the acid oil method for your cucking. theres more places besides those to.
to be honest i don't even care about my foreskin i just want sex im just tired of being alone with no women, i put in all of this work and i'm trying to make money so badly but i don't even get any pussy out of it such a joke honestly i can't wait to move to philippines

to be honest i don't even care about my foreskin i just want sex im just tired of being alone with no women, i put in all of this work and i'm trying to make money so badly but i don't even get any pussy out of it such a joke honestly i can't wait to move to philippines
we cant hace any fun in life because of our forced cucking. soyciety will pay for what they did to us.

I think this is a terrible idea, you might as well take the 250k and buy some govt bonds at 5% or whatever and use that money to rent. land ownership is heavily stacked against foreigners, unless you run airbnb and rent it to other foreigners. This is a tried and tested way to make money in real estate in SEA and I've had a friend who made a living off of this in bangkok like 8 years ago.

I think this is a terrible idea, you might as well take the 250k and buy some govt bonds at 5% or whatever and use that money to rent. land ownership is heavily stacked against foreigners, unless you run airbnb and rent it to other foreigners. This is a tried and tested way to make money in real estate in SEA and I've had a friend who made a living off of this in bangkok like 8 years ago.
South east asia sucks if you want to buy a house for yourself without marrying a sea foid, Unlike in some countries like colombia u can buy a house with just your passport if you are a us citizen.

Can't buy land in SEA a complete shit hole, Yet any nigger or subhuman mexican mutt can border jump and buy real estate in America and have no problems living off neetbux while just raping and killing for fun

Can't buy land in SEA a complete shit hole, Yet any nigger or subhuman mexican mutt can border jump and buy real estate in America and have no problems living off neetbux while just raping and killing for fun
all non whites should be second class citizens. only whites should be able to be full citizens of burgerland.

thoughts
The Philippines is going to be under water in 50 years.

Just make sure you buy properties inland so you can charge the natives extra when all the costal properties get destroyed by tsunamis. :ROFLMAO:

i’ve thought about buying but would rather just use my pension to rent around places and save the rest

i’ve thought about buying but would rather just use my pension to rent around places and save the rest
House prices increase in value over time. Wouldn't it be better to buy a house as an investment instead? I don't trust pensions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back