The normie and the modern day Westen landscape

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
The Western man and woman is driven by an unmitigated desire to climb the social hierarchy and to differentiate status. They're desires and aspirations compell them to throw their friends and in some cases their kin, under the metaphorical bus. In the worst case scenario situation, they'll eliminate family members to differentiate themselves. There's inherent sociopathic traits within what constitutes the normie personality type. They lack the ability to empathise with the unfortunate and are cowards at heart. They're cold and calculating, feel little if any emotion. Remember, this is what you're dealing with when you step outside into the world. There are no longer group level suppression against this type of behaviour so we have this winner takes all capitalism with Jews and weirdo whites ruling the top. I'll celebrate the day when this hellish system collapses. Hopefully, I'll get to see it within my lifetime.

Last edited:
it’s a stark contrast in high trust, homogenous racial societies

can’t eliminate human nature of selfishness completely but it’s quite subdued in countries where most people are same race

in vietnam for example, some girl was recently found guilty of real estate fraud and sentenced to death

yet in america sam bankman fried probably won’t even get more than 20 years in prison, and eventually be let out on good behavior

and i doubt there will be a real correction in america atleast. seems impossible for societies under the ruse of democracy to be corrected by the people

vs in china, where there’s a long history of the government becoming incompetent, and the people rising up

seems like ethnically homogenous authoritarian societies are the way to go

singapore is an exception, merging three races together but it is a city state afterall

it’s a stark contrast in high trust, homogenous racial societies

can’t eliminate human nature of selfishness completely but it’s quite subdued in countries where most people are same race

in vietnam for example, some girl was recently found guilty of real estate fraud and sentenced to death

yet in america sam bankman fried probably won’t even get more than 20 years in prison, and eventually be let out on good behavior

and i doubt there will be a real correction in america atleast. seems impossible for societies under the ruse of democracy to be corrected by the people

vs in china, where there’s a long history of the government becoming incompetent, and the people rising up

seems like ethnically homogenous authoritarian societies are the way to go

singapore is an exception, merging three races together but it is a city state afterall
Normies must be kept in check by either religious fundamentalists or an nationalistic authoritarian state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back