The most handsome eye area youve ever seen

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
I will open my own religion in asia and girls will join it and worship me everyday and give me everything they own in return for a glimpse at my area area and skin colour

Cropped out nose cos it's subhumanly wide and long

Thoughts

Last edited:
View attachment 5254
I will open my own religion in asia and girls will join it and worship me everyday and give me everything they own in return for a glimpse at my area area and skin colour

Cropped out nose cos it's subhumanly wide and long

Thoughts
similar to mine ngl
my hair color and its structure too

i wonder, is your hair fluffy? most of the products for hair i used is too weak to hold my hair in place when there is wind

I think you're balding + you look like predeterminism + you're pinkish & not paper white like you said. You kinda look like a slav with that hooding, ngl.

I think you're balding + you look like predeterminism + you're pinkish & not paper white like you said. You kinda look like a slav with that hooding, ngl.
Brown boi sees white man's eye area, immediately panic seethes and thinks of everything he can to make himself feel better about the mog

also ur frauding lol move the camera down
my eyes look like that when i put the camera like that and i have subhuman slight ptosis eyes

I'm very balding with shit hair but still get more pussy in one day than you in whole life. I shaved and it didn't even mattered to whores. Your hair will be only liked by other men aka faggots. Trust me I will come asia to impregnate all your female friends, you ricecel
Another 20yo tard living in delusions. I don't think asian women like balding manlets like you.

I'm very balding with shit hair but still get more pussy in one day than you in whole life. I shaved and it didn't even mattered to whores. Your hair will be only liked by other men aka faggots. Trust me I will come asia to impregnate all your female friends, you ricecel
hair matters ngl but its not deep. just get a hair system or hair transplant. but yea either way u mog this ricedick

lmfao ur lucky gooks are attracted to blondes, ur subhuman coloring isnt tolerated anywhere else
this is what u call a proper eye area
IMG 5918
not this

lmfao ur lucky gooks are attracted to blondes, ur subhuman coloring isnt tolerated anywhere else
this is what u call a proper eye area
View attachment 5314
not this
View attachment 5316
My colouring is the opposite of subhuman. It's god tier. You will never have golden blonde hair and blue eyes. My last 2 white gfs only date blonde white men. They don't tolerate subhuman darker bland looking feminine men

Random tinder girl I saw yesterday saying your colouring is a failo and specifically only wanting a guy with my colouring. Your colouring isn't tolerated anywhere. Not even by gooks

Last edited:
My colouring is the opposite of subhuman. It's god tier. You will never have golden blonde hair and blue eyes. My last 2 white gfs only date blonde white men. They don't tolerate subhuman darker feminine men
Agree. He looks like gypsy subhuman who squints to create illusion of hunter eyes but instead ends up looking like a fucking clown

My colouring is the opposite of subhuman. It's god tier. You will never have golden blonde hair and blue eyes. My last 2 white gfs only date blonde white men. They don't tolerate subhuman darker bland looking feminine men
View attachment 5321

Random tinder girl I saw yesterday saying your colouring is a failo and specifically only wanting a guy with my colouring. Your colouring isn't tolerated anywhere. Not even by gooks
Agree. He looks like gypsy subhuman who squints to create illusion of hunter eyes but instead ends up looking like a fucking clown
just lol @ u nordcucks circlejerking each other
gypsy subhuman who squints to create illusion of hunter eyes
HAHAHAHAHAHA
IMG 5918 "squinting subhuman abomination"
1711283065069 "completely careless relaxed mogger" (takes a pic above his head to fraud hooding and literally create an illusion of "hunter" eyes)
the dunning krugerism is off the charts
reminder:
no amount of incel delusions will change the fact that normal people view pale skin and light hair as feminine features

just lol @ u nordcucks circlejerking each other

HAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 5322 "squinting subhuman abomination"
View attachment 5323 "completely careless relaxed mogger" (takes a pic above his head to fraud hooding and literally create an illusion of "hunter" eyes)
the dunning krugerism is off the charts
reminder:
View attachment 5324
no amount of incel delusions will change the fact that normal people view pale skin and light hair as feminine features
upload you whole face without squinting. If you do that, I will upload mine

upload you whole face without squinting. If you do that, I will upload mine
just post ur face on an incel forum in an age where people can just reverse search it through pimeyes and fuck you over for life theory. great idea pal!

just post ur face on an incel forum in an age where people can just reverse search it through pimeyes and fuck you over for life theory. great idea pal!
I could upload first if you agree to do that after. But you give beta energy vibes, I doubt you will do that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back