JFL Thailand is about 10-15 years from becoming western tier. Go now while you still can

won’t ever get as worse as the west but it will be harder in the future due to continued increase in tourism and poor demographics
Thailand has been the most visited country in the world for like the past 15 years. I look at the normies in my life and around my area and I don't see any of these people even having a concept of travelling for pussy. Everyone is just too confined to the internet and overexaggerates everything. The only thing that I have seen make a difference is the rise of E-whoring but even that is going to go away once AI virtual stuff starts to take nore root, Poor demographics is an issue for Thailand but there will always be provinces and the sticks producing whores for Pattaya.

stfu about asia being western tier

it will always be easy mode

everyone there is brown, short, poor, ugly

and whites are all white, tall, rich, decent looking

nothing will ever change that unless you eradicate the entire SEA race
I genuinely think there is some coordinated glowie or ricecel effort to discourage white dudes from going to SEA. There has been an influx in the last 6 months trying to downplay JBW and its weirdly coincided when the passport bros starting popping up. The glowies would rather see you die than fly and dont want you out of their reach

I genuinely think there is some coordinated glowie or ricecel effort to discourage white dudes from going to SEA. There has been an influx in the last 6 months trying to downplay JBW and its weirdly coincided when the passport bros starting popping up. The glowies would rather see you die than fly and dont want you out of their reach
yea disinformation campaign to try stop themselves from getting cucked

It's the elites, Also SEA is modernizing quick because of globalist funding and the governments getting hijacked and the elected people are under control of the elites basically. Look at smart cities and 15 minute cities, This is why they want to modernize and fund these new big cities for foreigners to live in and for natives to work in. Eventually they will force a new pandemic on us, Or use energy weapons and fuck with the weather and have a climate crisis where the western populations will have to pay carbon taxes. Basically US dollar is going to go to shit new world order is coming soon and they are pushing this agenda for a reason, Everyone should invest in silver & gold and buy the cryptocurrency that will run the new system of banking and finances if you don't you will be forced to take a mark in concentration camps in every single western nation in the world and eventually they will do this to the third world nations but they are not ready yet. In the next 2-3 years it will be the difference between life or death and people are going to die especially from the covid vaccines and boosters, 5G frequency can kill and it was originally a military technology they used in iraq.

It's the elites, Also SEA is modernizing quick because of globalist funding and the governments getting hijacked and the elected people are under control of the elites basically. Look at smart cities and 15 minute cities, This is why they want to modernize and fund these new big cities for foreigners to live in and for natives to work in. Eventually they will force a new pandemic on us, Or use energy weapons and fuck with the weather and have a climate crisis where the western populations will have to pay carbon taxes. Basically US dollar is going to go to shit new world order is coming soon and they are pushing this agenda for a reason, Everyone should invest in silver & gold and buy the cryptocurrency that will run the new system of banking and finances if you don't you will be forced to take a mark in concentration camps in every single western nation in the world and eventually they will do this to the third world nations but they are not ready yet. In the next 2-3 years it will be the difference between life or death and people are going to die especially from the covid vaccines and boosters, 5G frequency can kill and it was originally a military technology they used in iraq.
The elites do certainly have these things they want to implement but the reality is that they are geriatric and have no adequete timeline or heirs to replace. The globohomo WEF Soros cathedral that runs the governments of US, EU, and its other ZOGged subjects have become stagnant and arrogant from removing their opposition and have tried to dismantle the rungs of power through the soyification of men, nepotism, college degrees, etc. Their empire is collapsing and we see powers like China and Russia trying to take the reins with BRICS, and seeing Russia's performance in Ukraine and the West's willingness to drop Russia out of the SWIFT system has caused former subjects like Saudi and the like to jump off the cabal's reigns. While this is another form of globohomo technically they seek to just make money and conduct trade without trying to spread gynocentrism, feminism, christcuck values, democracy, etc down everyones throats. China's government is worse than what we have but the difference is they seek to subjugate their own populace and just let the rest of the world do their things. And while I think the PAXAmericana and christcuck values have made the West strong and made our lives as plebs on pretty much easy mode regardless of how much inkwells complain its for this very reason it has grown decadent, weak over tolerating soyciety that led to its eventual demise. It remains to be seen what will happen with the US, Zeihan copers can cope with muh China's birthrate and muh hardworking latinox assimilating into american culture and muh civil war but the fact remians the rot is present and is terminal. It is GG for the West and NATO

i wont let them take me alive. they will die on the day of retribution (in spyro the dragon the video game)

when thailand gets oversatured is a good time to start p4p, ive never done it, always wanted to tho and the prices will be so low then

You faggots are too dramatic, Thailand was always p4p central and nothing has really changed too much in terms of that. Go to a flipland province if you want that JBW sex slave villager experienec

I have to agree with this. Even as Thailand's cost blows out and the quality of whore available drops like a fucking anchor, guys there is absolutely nothing else like it on the planet. It's far and away the largest P4P scene on the planet, and there will never ever be anything like it anywhere else. The misconception is that such a thing only existed because of economic exploitation - that is wrong. Thailand is the way it is primarily because of cultural factors, and people forget the domestic (e.g for Thais) prostitution scene absolutely dwarfs the one that is targeted at foreigners. One of the stranger beliefs cultivated on the internet is of asians as sexless, which is deeply ironic, as when I think of the horniest bastards on the planet, I think of asians.

I have to agree with this. Even as Thailand's cost blows out and the quality of whore available drops like a fucking anchor, guys there is absolutely nothing else like it on the planet. It's far and away the largest P4P scene on the planet, and there will never ever be anything like it anywhere else. The misconception is that such a thing only existed because of economic exploitation - that is wrong. Thailand is the way it is primarily because of cultural factors, and people forget the domestic (e.g for Thais) prostitution scene absolutely dwarfs the one that is targeted at foreigners. One of the stranger beliefs cultivated on the internet is of asians as sexless, which is deeply ironic, as when I think of the horniest bastards on the planet, I think of asians.
yea south east asians are having sex. but east asians arent

when thailand gets oversatured is a good time to start p4p, ive never done it, always wanted to tho and the prices will be so low then
Is it not "oversaturated" already man? The country is not exactly a secret and the most visited in the world. In fact going there and wining and dining these whores is probably oversaturating the market more as you are taking off a prime slave cunny of the whore market, whereas these supposed white chads that every PSL fag spergs about it probably go there with their special goy time off which is usually a week at most and do normie activities and get with other tourists.

Is it not "oversaturated" already man? The country is not exactly a secret and the most visited in the world. In fact going there and wining and dining these whores is probably oversaturating the market more as you are taking off a prime slave cunny of the whore market, whereas these supposed white chads that every PSL fag spergs about it probably go there with their special goy time off which is usually a week at most and do normie activities and get with other tourists.
its oversaturated when i dont mog 95% of the dudes who go there to get pussy (not look at temples)

for now its just filled with goys living THE SEMESTER IN THAILAND YAY life but they arent much harm as long as they dont simp

This is an absolute meme that Chinese and asians are sexless. They are all giga coomers and love going to brothels and engaging in prostitution. They are androcentric and don't care about the validation of sloots and dont whine all day about carthal tints and their PSL midface ratio and whining that its over because their highschool looksmatch was fucking the football Chad. Even on this forum you see dudes posting their fucking statistics and thinking about roping because they saw some white dude in one of the most frequented countries in the world, in the country that is a walking sex market. Ironically westerners coming in these countries and bringing western expectations of worshipping women and desperate for their validation turns them into entitled sloots who now will expect attention and money from these men whereas you can pay them the price of 30$ to fuck them. SEA was a sex slave hub and it will remain that way, buddhist culture is like that.

This is an absolute meme that Chinese and asians are sexless. They are all giga coomers and love going to brothels and engaging in prostitution. They are androcentric and don't care about the validation of sloots and dont whine all day about carthal tints and their PSL midface ratio and whining that its over because their highschool looksmatch was fucking the football Chad. Even on this forum you see dudes posting their fucking statistics and thinking about roping because they saw some white dude in one of the most frequented countries in the world, in the country that is a walking sex market. Ironically westerners coming in these countries and bringing western expectations of worshipping women and desperate for their validation turns them into entitled sloots who now will expect attention and money from these men whereas you can pay them the price of 30$ to fuck them. SEA was a sex slave hub and it will remain that way, buddhist culture is like that.
very good post, food for thought

This is an absolute meme that Chinese and asians are sexless. They are all giga coomers and love going to brothels and engaging in prostitution.

cant even begin to explain to PSL kids who think they know everything from the seat of their computer chair, the sheer gulf between asian-amricanz and actual asians. might as well be a different species

white people fucked up thailand, before the modern age; thailand was known to be a hotbed of sin for chinese sailors over 100 years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back