singapore and hong kong are the most foreigner worshipping supposedly and shit on asian men

Well in SG being white does give you big advantage especially if you tall. I got shouted a meal and some drinks my second time going into a bar there as well as a cookie which was weird lol. But the majority of couples there are Asians with Asians simply because there aren't that many white ppl there, especially young white people it's mostly old white men

Well in SG being white does give you big advantage especially if you tall. I got shouted a meal and some drinks my second time going into a bar there as well as a cookie which was weird lol. But the majority of couples there are Asians with Asians simply because there aren't that many white ppl there, especially young white people it's mostly old white men
i wondered why you went there before I read that. i thought them being rich would lower JBW potency

but now i think about it it could be a good thing because when a woman is rich, shes more feminist, she demands chad only. and will be single until chad.

and avg white guy is a chad there genetically

but in poorer countries, the women will be more likely to be reliant on a man for money in a reltionship so more likely to date inferior betabuxxer asian men

Last edited:
how tall are you?
what is considered tall in singapore?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back