sends my pic to white girl in UK:"ok?"sends my pic to asian girl in UK:"handsome"sends my pic to asian girl in Asia:

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
sends my pic to white girl in UK:
"ok?"

sends my pic to asian girl in UK:
"handsome" *but still gives me dead replies*

sends my pic to asian girl in Asia:

probably just a larp to make me feel better. i know im not really good looking. but its just the attitude difference that matters

youre old as hella nigga :ROFLMAO:
cute zoomers, hes probably fucked more women than this entire forum combined lol. keep rotting away in your room piss bottle faggot. He is the only person on here who has posted actual relevant fucking information about travelling and cooming while 70% of you just post your stats and rot. You filth are turning this place into .org lite, get the fuck out of here with that jestermaxxing nonsense

Last edited:
cute zoomers, hes probably fucked more women than this entire forum combined lol. keep rotting away in your room piss bottle faggot. He is the only person on here who has posted actual relevant fucking information about travelling and cooming while 70% of you just post your stats and rot. You filth are turning this place into .org lite, get the fuck out of here with that jestermaxxing nonsense
get off your alt old ass nigga :ROFLMAO:, you're a clueless lapdog.

and i still get more pussy than you. LOL....how you like them apples
i get free pussy whenever i want, you're old as shit 1, pay for pussy 2, need to travel thousands of miles to afford to live 3, etc. the list is never ending with old losers like you. do something productive nigga, your 40+ and have nothing to show for it :ROFLMAO:

edit: you are extremely poor bitching about 1.2k being "expensive", id kms if i were you:ROFLMAO:

i get free pussy whenever i want, you're old as shit 1, pay for pussy 2, need to travel thousands of miles to afford to live 3, etc. the list is never ending with old losers like you. do something productive nigga, your 40+ and have nothing to show for it :ROFLMAO:

edit: you are extremely poor bitching about 1.2k being "expensive", id kms if i were you:ROFLMAO:
im not that nigger but its obvious you are a newfag from .org and every since you have joined you just spam every thread with your cringe bullshit. no one cares about your larps and lays zoomeroid, post information or get the fuck out. Bring the jestermaxxing over to fedmaxx.cringe

im not that nigger but its obvious you are a newfag from .org and every since you have joined you just spam every thread with your cringe bullshit. no one cares about your larps and lays zoomeroid, post information or get the fuck out. Bring the jestermaxxing over to fedmaxx.cringe
cringe fucking retard. youre useless and i dont care. 🥱

2-0 lol ez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back