Story Reminder: Don't Settle for Less In Thailand

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Don't forget Thailand is becoming more and more saturated market with tons of begpackers and brokemads coming to the country on all sort of Visas.

Most girls don't speak English or date only Thai/Korean so most white foreigners get the bottom barrel and last pick, usually similiar in Philippines to lesser extent. End result, same as West if not worse.

Dating a 4-5 is okay, I do it and am rated 7 IRL in Philippines, 5.5 in EU, as long as it provided other value (personality or amazing body).

Never settle for less however longer term or pick westernized girls on dating apps. I'm avoiding Bangkok

Dating a 4-5 is okay, I do it and am rated 7 IRL in Philippines, 5.5 in EU, as long as it provided other value (personality or amazing body).

Never settle for less however longer term or pick westernized girls on dating apps. I'm avoiding Bangkok
@14passport The picture (couple) im 99% sure they are from the west saw post on.org This is what happens when a MTN get into relationship in the west. Hypergamy is crazy rn.

He mogs her hard issue iss he is very famous and it helps both sides.
That video is 2 years old if you look at her newest videos there still together. As for the famous part she only get 100k view per upload tiktok doesnt pay shit its over UScels

Don't forget Thailand is becoming more and more saturated market with tons of begpackers and brokemads coming to the country on all sort of Visas.

Most girls don't speak English or date only Thai/Korean so most white foreigners get the bottom barrel and last pick, usually similiar in Philippines to lesser extent. End result, same as West if not worse.

View attachment 6960
To be honest if a picture like this went viral with me (I would need therapy at best)

If you can't get a girl like this in the Philippines, then you're only capable of getting subhumans. By Php standards, these women are above a 7/10.Screenshot 20240603 105516 BadooScreenshot 20240603 104040 Badoo

Last edited:
I see. So maybe my online dating apps are off. Or my speaking skills

They use Badoo and filters. Did you meet them?
They all use filters to hide their brown shit coloured skin and ape facial features.

The Chinese girl I met was at least pale, but her face was strikingly different from her photos.

They all use filters to hide their brown shit coloured skin and ape facial features.

The Chinese girl I met was at least pale, but her face was strikingly different from her photos.
I feel like most of the Badoo girls look good here but are prob avg or above irl. I met 8s in person but I did not talk with them

cope

he's above average

hes not fucking lying to himself like you, just from stats alone I am 100% sure the girls he is getting mog the ones you get
I am from the UK. It's much harder dating here than in the Philippines. Are you going to ignore this simply truth and live in fantasy or will you face reality like a man?

sure sure but your 25, are you a top 10% earner?
doesn't matter if you are top 10% earner
everyone does a lot better in a country like the philippines

only exception I can think of if you are a chad, as you have 100s of matches everywhere and there's no big difference

only exception I can think of if you are a chad, as you have 100s of matches everywhere and there's no big difference
so your saying everyone does good where the median income is lower

and he is saying everyone does worse where the median income is higher

and somehow his income doesn't matter

ok guys, have fun going in circles

I am from the UK. It's much harder dating here than in the Philippines. Are you going to ignore this simply truth and live in fantasy or will you face reality like a man?
I think it was just misunderstood since i post only my worst experiences here to sway away from best being ruined or found out I post them on Geomax in the future.

Income matters if you wanna talk to 8 IRL. Most guys in PH can be only to date 4-6 IRL, at above that locals have the first grabs so you need to offer more value/rewards as height or money .

Indeedy. It seems like a universal rule where once a girl gets into the above 7 category, money comes into the picture.

Income matters if you wanna talk to 8 IRL. Most guys in PH can be only to date 4-6 IRL, at above that locals have the first grabs so you need to offer more value/rewards as height or money .
that's not what i meant
income matters, i agree 100%

what i was saying is that even a middle income and ugly guy will do much better in the PH, just by being exotic foreigner

Not to mention there are very very few 7s in the Phillipines.
Yes it is true. I'm talking about a Philippines 7. So like a McDonald's version vs fancy resturant. Compared to EU. But we are talking about the market here not global.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back