Vent Reflections On My Shortcomings

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
I’m an evil person. A selfish person. A greedy person. Always wanting more. Never being able to satisfy my hungers Anyone know how I can become a good person?

just apply basic human decency. no matter how you feel. crack open some spiritual literature and actually read it, re-read it. etc.

just apply basic human decency. no matter how you feel. crack open some spiritual literature and actually read it, re-read it. etc.
My greed i’m talking about is my insatiable appetite for sex. How do I stop?

My greed i’m talking about is my insatiable appetite for sex. How do I stop?
Imagine your life without libido. Nothing is enjoyable, nothing drives you; by age 30 you feel as drained and world-weary as a 70 year old, but without the grandchildren and old friends that make life worth living. Lust flares up unpredictably once a month or so, then it vanishes, and no effort of willpower will manifest it again. You are uninterested in playing dating games with women, as their flirtations do not elicit any feelings, and their inane chatter and desire for attention is so tiresome and cliche.

Once, a girl became enamored with you and you went through the motions of being a boyfriend, but sex was the most disappointing experience of your life, and you realized that you were no happier in her company than you were alone. By now, you've pretty much accepted your fate and resigned yourself to slowly wasting away. On the plus side, your anhedonia and simple lifestyle helps you conserve money, so you are able to waste away in comfort, solacing yourself with good food and a few beers in the evening.

Be careful what you wish for.
IMG 20230328 185624

Imagine your life without libido. Nothing is enjoyable, nothing drives you; by age 30 you feel as drained and world-weary as a 70 year old, but without the grandchildren and old friends that make life worth living. Lust flares up unpredictably once a month or so, then it vanishes, and no effort of willpower will manifest it again. You are uninterested in playing dating games with women, as their flirtations do not elicit any feelings, and their inane chatter and desire for attention is so tiresome and cliche.

Once, a girl became enamored with you and you went through the motions of being a boyfriend, but sex was the most disappointing experience of your life, and you realized that you were no happier in her company than you were alone. By now, you've pretty much accepted your fate and resigned yourself to slowly wasting away. On the plus side, your anhedonia and simple lifestyle helps you conserve money, so you are able to waste away in comfort, solacing yourself with good food and a few beers in the evening.

Be careful what you wish for.
View attachment 4623
That sounds like a nightmare, how to avoid? I guess I will keep be addicted to fucking girls lol

I’m an evil person. A selfish person. A greedy person. Always wanting more. Never being able to satisfy my hungers Anyone know how I can become a good person?
Good is subjective. What's good for you is bad for me. What's good for society is bad for me. The morals of a society change like the wind. It's all subjective.

That sounds like a nightmare, how to avoid? I guess I will keep be addicted to fucking girls lol
whatever we do we gotta accept the results/consequences, so, we all have choices. when the pain becomes great enough maybe we change. it isnt gonna be comfortable all the time but that is okay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back