Looks Rate this Filipina Date

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Rate the girl. Haven't dated yet but might go to other city to visit the malls

I know she reminds you guys of someone highly westernized, but I'm gonna travel for her an hour for a date.

The reason is my friend used a honeytrap acc and she refused the money + blocked the guy much hotter than me. Nothing matters until you meet in person. But thing is she uses some filters/ai on photos, angle.

Thisnphoto. Prob most legit.

Anyone who says body isnt huge halo is coping or talking with them long distance, she seems like a caring person, even tho guys warn me shes a naughty girl I'll trust my instincts and experience.

Attachments

• IMG_20240526_090524.jpg
    IMG_20240526_090524.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20240526_090506.jpg
    IMG_20240526_090506.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20240526_090420.jpg
    IMG_20240526_090420.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20240526_090346.jpg
    IMG_20240526_090346.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20240526_090402.jpg
    IMG_20240526_090402.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 52

I know she reminds you guys of someone highly westernized, but I'm gonna travel for her an hour for a date.

The reason is my friend used a honeytrap acc and she refused the money + blocked the guy much hotter than me. Nothing matters until you meet in person. But thing is she uses some filters/ai on photos, angle.

View attachment 6776

Anyone who says body isnt huge halo is coping or talking with them long distance, she seems like a caring person, even tho guys warn me shes a naughty girl I'll trust my instincts and experience.
9/10

offering third world subhumans money inflating their ego.. wtf are u doing man ..why are geomaxxers always doing such autistic status lowering stuff.. just be normal man

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 6776

The first photo is her true form. She has insane body halo

she has a cake for a face , lotz of fake up
but clearly fuckable go for it

View attachment 6776

nice body, pretty face. The only thing left is the language barrier and the personality.

if that is good, i say go for it,

but something is suspish about those photos. If she really is a "good girl" she ain't putting lingerie photos up. I think she might be the kinda girl that says "money from a far is nice, but money in my pocket is better" meaning. i think she's gonna hit you up, once she gets her hooks into you. bad. dinners, clothes, ect.

keep pushing until you push back.

she's hot, there is no need for lingerie photos unless she's fucked in the head.
simply those curvy photos and face photos would do.

Last edited:
nice body, pretty face. The only thing left is the language barrier and the personality.

if that is good, i say go for it,

but something is suspish about those photos. If she really is a "good girl" she ain't putting lingerie photos up. I think she might be the kinda girl that says "money from a far is nice, but money in my pocket is better" meaning. i think she's gonna hit you up, once she gets her hooks into you. bad. dinners, clothes, ect.

keep pushing until you push back.

she's hot, there is no need for lingerie photos unless she's fucked in the head.
simply those curvy photos and face photos would do.
No language barrier since Philippines. Have to meet her personality
I feel like if she wanted she would get it.
I honestly think only way to see if too go and meet her / travel one hour.

offering third world subhumans money inflating their ego.. wtf are u doing man ..why are geomaxxers always doing such autistic status lowering stuff.. just be normal man
fr imagine paying to court these pebbles

just last night some chink paid for my food and tea even though she’s a college girl and probably only gets $60 a month from her farmer parents

yeah but you haven't smashed her pussy and made her squirt and deepthroated her until she says she loves you

cringe to brag on girls you got a date with, if I NT max and harmless QT faggot max and start donating millions I can get a date with any A list hollywood dumb bimbo

you can't post pictures of a girl until she has tasted your ball sweat and knows if your taint has hair follicles growing or it's freshly shaved just from her tongue

get better

yeah but you haven't smashed her pussy and made her squirt and deepthroated her until she says she loves you

cringe to brag on girls you got a date with, if I NT max and harmless QT faggot max and start donating millions I can get a date with any A list hollywood dumb bimbo

you can't post pictures of a girl until she has tasted your ball sweat and knows if your taint has hair follicles growing or it's freshly shaved just from her tongue

get better
My bad

I stand by what i say. somethings super suspish about that girl.

that girl is pretty enough to simple give you face shots. And attract guys, so why the need for the extra? turbo whore or gold digger, mark my words.

that girl is pretty enough to simple give you face shots. And attract guys, so why the need for the extra? turbo whore or gold digger, mark my words.
Maybe with Filipinos but not foreigners

If she was golddigger she would aceept the offer
If she's sleeping around I will know.

My guess is low confidence

let me actually redpill this retarded forum

this women is 110% westernized, but it's not what you think

this girl isn't the typical filipino girl who gets westernized to be a whore, those girls even at late stage westernization are MAYBE 70-80% westernized mixed with local social norms, the reason for this is that it plays well to locals and with foreigners.....

those girls are tempered in cocks and are doing what the guys they date want

this girl is likely a westaboo, nerd tier, I mean she watches western tv shows, goes on westerns websites, she is a nerd for the west and personifies that with her looks

the question is this, is her laycount western?

only this bitch knows but I am sure she is aware guys look at her like she is whore, and most girls who aren't literal whores don't like that, clearly she is not a whore, the question is thus, is she a slut?

normally for a girl this westernized the answer would be probably but who the fuck knows, she has to be dated multiple times and questioned carefully to get the truth out

is it worth it?

that is the real question someone wanting to date her should ask, the reason is because future matters as much as past, regardless of she has a 3-4 figure laycount or she has only sat on a single dick she clearly has the capacity to easily become a sloot in the future and a concerning attraction to the plastic/westernized/fucktoy pheno and lifestyle....

she clearly doesn't care about social norms, she either has parents who aren't strict or whom she doesn't give a fuck about, she likes attention, probably likes the high lifestyle and worst of all might want to go live in the west

the ONLY
chance you have for LTR with this girl is

#1 she is high confidence low laycount confimed
#2 she quickly changes her style and her behavior in response to a man she likes expressing his disgust with her, her choices, and her interests
#3 she NEVER not even once relapses to wanting anything to do with the west and after years of dating has become a respectful high tier wife material with basically no fuckups

that last one is very hard, so this is basically a longshot

but if shes not a sperm receptacle and somewhat repents and changes her ways at least moderately without major warning signs or fuckups she might be a good 3-18 month GF depending on a lot of factors

but you guys are retarded for understanding the subtleties of an americanized asian girl vs a basically western weaboo asian girl

it's as obvious as a literal weaboo in japan vs a somewhat assimilated kind of cucky normie

this girl isn't the typical filipino girl who gets westernized to be a whore, those girls even at late stage westernization are MAYBE 70-80% westernized mixed with local social norms, the reason for this is that it plays well to locals and with foreigners.....

this girl is likely a westaboo, nerd tier, I mean she watches western tv shows, goes on westerns websites, she is a nerd for the west and personifies that with her looks

only this bitch knows but I am sure she is aware guys look at her like she is whore, and most girls who aren't literal whores don't like that, clearly she is not a whore, the question is thus, is she a slut?

normally for a girl this westernized the answer would be probably but who the fuck knows, she has to be dated multiple times and questioned carefully to get the truth out

is it worth it?

that is the real question someone wanting to date her should ask, the reason is because future matters as much as past, regardless of she has a 3-4 figure laycount or she has only sat on a single dick she clearly has the capacity to easily become a sloot in the future and a concerning attraction to the plastic/westernized/fucktoy pheno and lifestyle....

she clearly doesn't care about social norms, she either has parents who aren't strict or whom she doesn't give a fuck about, she likes attention, probably likes the high lifestyle and worst of all might want to go live in the west

the ONLY

#2 she quickly changes her style and her behavior in response to a man she likes expressing his disgust with her, her choices, and her interests
#3 she NEVER not even once relapses to wanting anything to do with the west and after years of dating has become a respectful high tier wife material with basically no fuckups

but if shes not a sperm receptacle and somewhat repents and changes her ways at least moderately without major warning signs or fuckups she might be a good 3-18 month GF depending on a lot of factors

but you guys are retarded for understanding the subtleties of an americanized asian girl vs a basically western weaboo asian girl

it's as obvious as a literal weaboo in japan vs a somewhat assimilated kind of cucky normie
I actually wanted your opinion on this but I was shy to ask. I didn't want to take your time.

is it worth it?

the ONLY

The most redpilled man in the forum. Welcome back @GeoMOG

is it worth it?

the ONLY

she told me she wants to live or work Canada one day. I'm thinking if even worth to meet

Last edited:
she told me she wants to live or work Canada one day. I'm thinking if even worth to meet
she's in fucking fantasy land, the only thing for females in first world is the fact 80% of men are so cucked and dry they will value her (for sex only) past age 30...

her entire brain is focused on being desired and having sex appeal to men, I would make sure to starve her of attention as often as possible TBH otherwise your playing the simps game

in Asia after age 25 she will be a left over women, living in the west gives her maybe 20 more years but it's fuckmeat tier lust, maybe she can attract some high tier betas or loser older men with less experience up until about age 35 but shes living in a fucking fantasy land

I would tell her directly the west sucks and you cannot see yourself in a LTR with any girl who wants to live there even if they are western, the best you can do is like Japan or Korea, maybe Romania or your homecountry....

lol, it's like finding gold but it's not on your land it's on someone else's all you can do is be straight up with them and hope they break you off a chuck of gold(in this case pussy) otherwise your just asking for trouble, no point lying/leading her on or even wasting time persuing for a women who is this attention and desire hungry, chasing her is putting a sign on your forehead your a fucking simp and she can treat you like shit and you will still give her what she wants

hopefully if you fuck her she actually enjoys sex

she's in fucking fantasy land, the only thing for females in first world is the fact 80% of men are so cucked and dry they will value her (for sex only) past age 30...

her entire brain is focused on being desired and having sex appeal to men, I would make sure to starve her of attention as often as possible TBH otherwise your playing the simps game

in Asia after age 25 she will be a left over women, living in the west gives her maybe 20 more years but it's fuckmeat tier lust, maybe she can attract some high tier betas or loser older men with less experience up until about age 35 but shes living in a fucking fantasy land

I would tell her directly the west sucks and you cannot see yourself in a LTR with any girl who wants to live there even if they are western, the best you can do is like Japan or Korea, maybe Romania or your homecountry....

lol, it's like finding gold but it's not on your land it's on someone else's all you can do is be straight up with them and hope they break you off a chuck of gold(in this case pussy) otherwise your just asking for trouble, no point lying/leading her on or even wasting time persuing for a women who is this attention and desire hungry, chasing her is putting a sign on your forehead your a fucking simp and she can treat you like shit and you will still give her what she wants

hopefully if you fuck her she actually enjoys sex

red flag, a girls friends = her future

in fact if you have the most wifely motherly women and she has degenerate friends you are fucked

a girl having western friends is a recipe for disaster

red flag, a girls friends = her future

in fact if you have the most wifely motherly women and she has degenerate friends you are fucked

a girl having western friends is a recipe for disaster
Yeah i see also a lot of her friends are Filipino

reread what i said she's long gaming you. already in the plan
this is maximum cope

more like he is tall/rich

girls have been fucking saying for ages this is the shit that matters

long game is a con for a perfect mark who is significantly more valuable than other potential marks

what you're describing is basic monkeybranching at best, if it were an actual long game she would realize hes obviously turned off by this shit and say she normally doesn't dress like a western thot, say she wants to live in phillipines forever and clean his room and cook his food and that she doesn't have any western friends then slowly she would "get them" later and slowly decide she "want to" maybe live in the west etc....

that is a con/long game

you could theorize that her comments and look are to honeytrap more inexperienced travelers who are naively looking to bring a girl back to the west but she was already baited with a chad profile to be a sugar baby... you guys fundamentally just do not understand women after bitching about them all day for decades.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back