Looks Rate this Filipina Date

Update: she's not a virgin as I had a talk with her about west, said she wants to move to Canada 5-8 years. Look how her demeanor changed.
View attachment 6900
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...DID YOU REALLY....(im choking here) THINK SHE WAS A VIRGIN HAHAHAH...dressed like that? lingerie pictures. DUDE..........LOL..>DUDE.........oh my god. OH MY GOD.......ya.....first thing i thought of, "she's a virgin" LOL. i dont' know what to say now. LOL

Update: she's not a virgin as I had a talk with her about west, said she wants to move to Canada 5-8 years. Look how her demeanor changed.
View attachment 6900
and this is actually a good guide to talk to foreign chicks without them cringing. I completely agree. learned this from striking out with indo chicks, falling into one of these topics

sorry about the earlier response. i just wasn't ready for the "she wasnt' a virgin" revelation. I just never thought someone would be thta guilable.

anyways.......

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...DID YOU REALLY....(im choking here) THINK SHE WAS A VIRGIN HAHAHAH...dressed like that? lingerie pictures. DUDE..........LOL..>DUDE.........oh my god. OH MY GOD.......ya.....first thing i thought of, "she's a virgin" LOL. i dont' know what to say now. LOL
🤣😭😭😭😭

and this is actually a good guide to talk to foreign chicks without them cringing. I completely agree. learned this from striking out with indo chicks, falling into one of these topics

sorry about the earlier response. i just wasn't ready for the "she wasnt' a virgin" revelation. I just never thought someone would be thta guilable.

anyways.......
Extra update she's going crazy

She really a crazy person I promise

Last edited:
Why are you so emotionally invested? On to the next, who cares.
kettle calling the pot black

you do the same exact shit less successfully just admit your jelly he punches above your weight

kettle calling the pot black

you do the same exact shit less successfully just admit your jelly he punches above your weight
I'm from the UK. I can get ONS with below average looking asian women here on dating apps if i'm lucky. The UK has the hardest dating market in the world. If I went to Asia, I can literally date models who message me first.

There's a guy on looksmax who is the same height and build as you. He looks identical to you actually and he's trucel in the UK. He has given up completely. I liked his posts, he was honest and didn't lie.

I'm from the UK. I can get ONS with below average looking asian women here on dating apps if i'm lucky. The UK has the hardest dating market in the world. If I went to Asia, I can literally date models who message me first.

There's a guy on looksmax who is the same height and build as you. He looks identical to you actually and he's trucel in the UK. He has given up completely. I liked his posts, he was honest and didn't lie.
UK is in fact, brutal.

no, he's not identical, I am literally rarer than 1:billion based on percentiles alone so I know for a fact your larping, I have never even posted my face here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back