Story Province Girls: A Philippines Advice 🇵🇭

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024

After banging this semi westernized chick (in a good way) she started falling in love with me and wants to play Monopoly with me. Now let me ask you how many Filipinas are so educated to know game of thrones, that's why most old guys chase complete province girls that are not slightly educated (ideal combo is hot caring province girl who studies some good profession and works)

The brutal fact is a guy show me his oldfags friends who married Filipina who are 19,20 - 33 they are 73, but most of them marry for money and wouldn't understand a joke and reality, that's why I do not date and slay quantity Filipinas and instead date quality.

There has to be a balance between a big city and the province where the girls are uneducated and will want to marry due to financial stability

This Pinay is educated and amazing and falling in love, many guys just want to sleep with her cause top tier body,

Only issue is I can't LTR cause I am just on a few months stay to see as base now and she's turning 28 🥶 but look 21-23

i think the truth is somewhere in between

you said it in your last sentence

your comparing girls who are 19, to a woman who is 28, HUGE fucking difference. The reason your "flip" feels so much better is because she's older.

get a province girl who's 28 and still single and im sure you will find she will also be more tolerable.

i think the truth is somewhere in between

you said it in your last sentence

your comparing girls who are 19, to a woman who is 28, HUGE fucking difference. The reason your "flip" feels so much better is because she's older.

get a province girl who's 28 and still single and im sure you will find she will also be more tolerable.
I guess it also depends on age. I'm early 20s so different stage to life.

View attachment 7171

After banging this semi westernized chick (in a good way) she started falling in love with me and wants to play Monopoly with me. Now let me ask you how many Filipinas are so educated to know game of thrones, that's why most old guys chase complete province girls that are not slightly educated (ideal combo is hot caring province girl who studies some good profession and works)

The brutal fact is a guy show me his oldfags friends who married Filipina who are 19,20 - 33 they are 73, but most of them marry for money and wouldn't understand a joke and reality, that's why I do not date and slay quantity Filipinas and instead date quality.

There has to be a balance between a big city and the province where the girls are uneducated and will want to marry due to financial stability

View attachment 7172
This Pinay is educated and amazing and falling in love, many guys just want to sleep with her cause top tier body,

Only issue is I can't LTR cause I am just on a few months stay to see as base now and she's turning 28 🥶 but look 21-23
Jesus. So she's like 6 or 7 years older than you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back