Story My Competition in Philippines

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
I'm not revealing my city but I'm literally a 7/10 if not 8/10. Girls can't talk as they see me. Moneywise wage here is 160 USD a month

Old sexpat guys some refuse to say hi as they think I'll steal their girls.

Let's look at the 3 sexpat guys I met at the table
1. 48 year old married Texas guy who needed to keep bragging and prob lying how rich he is and how young his wife is a and hot
2. One 72 year old obese 150kilo Arabian who is dating 6 college or hs girls who is jealous of me being young and belittling me even tho I probably mog him moneywise
3. One guy 58 who most likely accidentally killed his wife and son and is now looking for long term relationship as form of cope. I feel bad for him since he likes me.

The 3 old guys I met dated girls my age where wage is 160 dolars and can only use power play to date college girls.

Girls are ultra shy and even skibble
Truly I am the new mogger of Philippines

If you’re a 7/10 like you claim which is chadlite territory why you even go to a shithole like Phillipeans in the first place? You could literally do well in most places of the world and have better quality too (white girls). What’s the point for you to mog some old farts in a third world country?

If you’re a 7/10 like you claim which is chadlite territory why you even go to a shithole like Phillipeans in the first place? You could literally do well in most places of the world and have better quality too (white girls). What’s the point for you to mog some old farts in a third world country?
Cause I'm a 5.5 IRL rated guy in EU and I can't get the models I want.

In PH I'm 7-8, so my rating is only applied in PH. In EU I might be 6 overall and be able to date up to 5.5 if I begged and tried.

Cause I'm a 5.5 IRL rated guy in EU and I can't get the models I want.

In PH I'm 7-8, so my rating is only applied in PH. In EU I might be 6 overall and be able to date up to 5.5 if I begged and tried.
Ok so you mean to say 7/10 is your LMS/SMV rating in PH, but if we talk about your PSL looks rating you say you are 5.5/10. Ok that makes more sense now.

Ok so you mean to say 7/10 is your LMS/SMV rating in PH, but if we talk about your PSL looks rating you say you are 5.5/10. Ok that makes more sense now.
Yes. But in Asia (only PH) I am 7 / 10 IRL

But overall 8 IRL if not more since money matters. I do get rejected if they have a boyfriend already

they’re not mentally mature and still trying to live their high school days

you sound similar tbh. maybe you’ll grow out of it

if not, you’ll be just like them in 20 years

they’re not mentally mature and still trying to live their high school days

you sound similar tbh. maybe you’ll grow out of it

if not, you’ll be just like them in 20 years
but alex, whats wrong with trying to live permanently in your highschool days. Highschool days were the BEST. You say it like its' a bad thing!?

why wouldn't we want to stay in that time zone. chicks were young and hot, usually no kids, naive. easy to get along with. simple uncomplicated relationships. Girls didn't need much to be happy. No fucking mental games they play once they get into their 20's and 30's.

life was about chillin with friends and playing vidya, and doing whatever the fuck you wanted

if you say that is an immature attitude and people need to grow up. Count me out. I like being exactly all of that. It's why i stopped working. And do what i do now.

I had a flash back about going back to work a few weeks go, and i thought NO way not going back to that....i dont' wanna do it. I cannot imagine getting up at 6 in the morning, until 5 at night. Driving home, doing it all over again. day after day, week after week, month after....ect. infact, i haven't worked for exactly a year and one month and i don't feel it's been a year. I LOVE doing fuck all, fucking easy girls and doing whatever the hell i want every day. with no rules. I make the rules.

I understand....years ago when I was starting out I went to some mega shithole in the Philippines provinces....not just Cebu and Davao but places like Iloilo, Dumaguete, Bacalod, Roxas City ecc....I indeed was getting lots of attention but these days I would never do that again.

I got lazy and comfy life is everything for me...I need a modern condo with all amenities, nice gym, good and healthy food ecc

I understand....years ago when I was starting out I went to some mega shithole in the Philippines provinces....not just Cebu and Davao but places like Iloilo, Dumaguete, Bacalod, Roxas City ecc....I indeed was getting lots of attention but these days I would never do that again.

I got lazy and comfy life is everything for me...I need a modern condo with all amenities, nice gym, good and healthy food ecc
I think I'm so desperate I'll sacrifice my health

ive seen the girls he gets in pilippines, theyre model tier

but alex, whats wrong with trying to live permanently in your highschool days. Highschool days were the BEST. You say it like its' a bad thing!?
Exactly.
I LOVE doing fuck all, fucking easy girls and doing whatever the hell i want every day. with no rules. I make the rules.
I agree. Normies will try and shame you for not working. They can go and fuck themselves.

why wouldn't we want to stay in that time zone. chicks were young and hot, usually no kids, naive. easy to get along with. simple uncomplicated relationships. Girls didn't need much to be happy. No fucking mental games they play once they get into their 20's and 30's.

life was about chillin with friends and playing vidya, and doing whatever the fuck you wanted

if you say that is an immature attitude and people need to grow up. Count me out. I like being exactly all of that. It's why i stopped working. And do what i do now.

I had a flash back about going back to work a few weeks go, and i thought NO way not going back to that....i dont' wanna do it. I cannot imagine getting up at 6 in the morning, until 5 at night. Driving home, doing it all over again. day after day, week after week, month after....ect. infact, i haven't worked for exactly a year and one month and i don't feel it's been a year. I LOVE doing fuck all, fucking easy girls and doing whatever the hell i want every day. with no rules. I make the rules.
nothing is wrong with it

but these types of people try and brag to put you down

It's why i stopped working. And do what i do now.

god your so fucking pathetic, yup your fucking poor with a shit job

True. That's why I ride solo. I don't want friends anymore unless I happen to click with someone our of the blue like last year with an American man at Istanbul airport. He was sound.
Oh yeah I sat in tables last few days. Easy to get sucked in esp when tired. I wanna focus on business. But it can be lonely other than girls if no foreigners. So it's easy to get stuck.

This forum is getting shit, imagine bringing amogging culture to a 3rd world dump. I swear the internet is full of narcissistic indians that need validation for their pathetic lives
yep

they’ll bring their western mindset and then cry when it starts to get like their home

retards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back