Geomax Post geomaxxing strategies ITT

Hard Boiled

Sotokomori
Jul 31, 2022
Touring - Traveling from one country to another only spending a few days in each country.
Prospecting - Living in a country for less than three months to see if you want to relocate to that country.
Ex-pating - Living in a different country for more than three months, usually settling down in that country.
Volunteering - Traveling to a different country on a charity visa scheme.
Nomadic Jobs - Jobs that require you to travel such as cruise ship workers.

of course all of them:

touring - discovering n*gresses pinky side
prospecting - impregnation of first n*gress
expating - having multiple n*gresses at the same time
volunteering - donating my sperm to n*gresses
nomadic jobs - impregnating bunch of n*gresses in different niggerificated countries

My Thailand trip was probably #2

Would definitely live in Bangkok if I could make it work
same
really good city to live, every statistic about bangkok says its incredibly unlivable shithole yet if you have western money youre god here, huge apartment, more girls than you can fuck, pharmacies with almost everything you want, even if youre poor piece of shit you could live here for 300 usd a month in some dorm and eating pad thai everyday or even less if you cook and buy grocery at cheap thai markets

same
really good city to live, every statistic about bangkok says its incredibly unlivable shithole yet if you have western money youre god here, huge apartment, more girls than you can fuck, pharmacies with almost everything you want, even if youre poor piece of shit you could live here for 300 usd a month in some dorm and eating pad thai everyday or even less if you cook and buy grocery at cheap thai markets
I need to move there I must cream asian women and create an army of ER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back