Geomax planning to go to SK. What should I know?

PolakSubhuman

Aug 9, 2023
how money do I need for living there? I consider living like a dalit and thus eating cheapest food and sleeping in one room or even hostel

what dating app should I use there?

Check pinned thread to see SK dating apps.

U need a Korean number to sign up though.

Get curtains hairstyle and avoid sun light a vampire

You should get a goshiwon, single room with private bathroom, near the Seoul National University (SNU) area for around 300-350$ a month. Try to find one on Airbnb or other websites.

And for food, just get meals at the convenience stores, it’s cheap and decent quality. For apps, just use tinder and bumble they’re the best ones in general, and also hellotalk if you’re more desperate.

nigga ignored my comment which is reality.

and liked the comment of a guy who said use tinder and bumble, despite theyre not even in the top 10 dating apps in korea

state of this forum man

this is why u guys dont get laid and i do. ur all extremely low iq

nigga ignored my comment which is reality.

and liked the comment of a guy who said use tinder and bumble, despite theyre not even in the top 10 dating apps in korea

state of this forum man

this is why u guys dont get laid and i do. ur all extremely low iq
he gave actual protip, not everyone knows you can rent a room for 300 usd. its actually pretty common in there for students and i saw equivalent of those in hongkong too, a bit more expensive than in seoul but still in comparison to their average rent its dirt cheap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back