Advice Planning My First Trip to Indonesia. Concerned about the Horror Stories. Need Advice.

Wanderlust

Jul 2, 2023
I was planning on taking a sex vacation in Jakarta, Batam and Bali in Septermber, 2024, but I've been reading horror stories about Indonesian police targeting tourists. They claim that you can end up in jail if you're seen even talking to a hooker, and the people won't hesitate to rat you out to the police.

According to these blogs and articles, the authorities have not only shut down several red light districts throughout the country, but the police have also stepped up raids in brothels and sex hotels, arresting everyone, including the patrons. As a result, many of the girls that used to work in these establishments have now moved online, and use 'dating apps' to hook up with clients.

This is not appealing to me at all. I don't do dating apps. Call me old-fashioned, but I just want to walk into a girlie bar or brothel and choose among dozens of hot chicks on display. You can't beat that. If this is going to be a problem, I'm simply going to nuke my plans and visit Colombia, or some other place, instead.

I really regret not visiting Indonesia years ago, when it was safer for mongers. I made the mistake of going to Thailand and the Philippines instead. But, according to the online pics I've seen, the chicks in Indonesia are so much hotter, imo. There's no comparison.

Please shed some light on the current situation as it relates to foreign mongers in Indonesia. I really need someone to persuade me to go.

Thanks

FYI: I am white (Italian-American)

Last edited:
I am going to Jakarta in September unless I change my mind and go somewhere else, my latest intel is from May, but we do not do P4P cuz the girls just come straight over anyway, so I can tell you what I find out once there.
In which part of jkt do u plan to stay . Lmk if u need help

I am going to Jakarta in September unless I change my mind and go somewhere else, my latest intel is from May, but we do not do P4P cuz the girls just come straight over anyway, so I can tell you what I find out once there.
Thanks, man. I myself am not counting on girls coming straight over to me unless they have a profit motive.

east asians look better and they are taller with higher iq, sea foids are like 20-40 iq points lower than east asian foids. I would rather pick a east asian stacylite over a sea stacy
what evidence is there that they look better?

and i prefer browner skin over lighter skin so i prefer sea

and tall on a girl is literally a bad thing

and high iq on a girl is literally a bad thing. why u think we had to geomaxx in the first place retard

what evidence is there that they look better?

and i prefer browner skin over lighter skin so i prefer sea

and tall on a girl is literally a bad thing

and high iq on a girl is literally a bad thing. why u think we had to geomaxx in the first place retard
that's ur preference but most ppl agree that korean/japanese/north chinese mogs south east asia, and of course u would think tall on women is a bad thing when ur a 5'4 turbo manlet autist narcy manchild jfl. High iq and tall height is what you pass on to your sons you dumb fuck lmao how stupid are you? If you actually learned a thing or two about genetics you would know the mother's genetics and her lifestyle determines the babies height, iq, facial structure and nt behavior/brain patterns. You are the only retard now enjoy this ignore faggot.

that's ur preference but most ppl agree that korean/japanese/north chinese mogs south east asia, and of course u would think tall on women is a bad thing when ur a 5'4 turbo manlet autist narcy manchild jfl. High iq and tall height is what you pass on to your sons you dumb fuck lmao how stupid are you? If you actually learned a thing or two about genetics you would know the mother's genetics and her lifestyle determines the babies height, iq, facial structure and nt behavior/brain patterns. You are the only retard now enjoy this ignore faggot.
funny shit

@Tai Bwo Wannai
If you don't mind can I ask you a few questions about Indonesia since you lived there for three years?

1. How much roughly is the cost of living?
2. Are there any things to look out for in terms of dating, since it is a Muslim majority population? For example some girls wearing hijabs have liked me on Tinder I thought Muslim women weren't allowed to date non Muslims?
3. I assume public displays of affection aren't allowed?
4. Did you do visa runs? I read foreigners can only stay for like three months.

somewhere near Thamrin City
My man you've done the mall to hotel bang pipeline too?

I was in jakarta for a bunch of times, I liked living there just to chill and be a boomer. Renting a luxury condo, eating at the finest restaurants and drinking in nice establishments, and meeting girls and partaking in the nightlife. All my experiences are pre covid so I haven't been back since then. Also I can't do the JBW cuz I ain't white.

I was in jakarta for a bunch of times, I liked living there just to chill and be a boomer. Renting a luxury condo, eating at the finest restaurants and drinking in nice establishments, and meeting girls and partaking in the nightlife. All my experiences are pre covid so I haven't been back since then. Also I can't do the JBW cuz I ain't white.
what race are you? im a white baldcel circumcuck twinkframe wizard. i can probably ascend in davao.

Ofc :)

Being white is such a huge deal in indonesia, I got stares from the locals everywhere when I was dating this really cute indonesian girl back in the day. She was tiny probably around 100-110lbs slim long hair and pretty. Should've kept that one to be honest, but ah well.

But Jakarta is a megacity and you'll have tons of stuff to do if you meet some locals and move around, it's going to hit 40mil people sooner or later.

Being white is such a huge deal in indonesia, I got stares from the locals everywhere when I was dating this really cute indonesian girl back in the day. She was tiny probably around 100-110lbs slim long hair and pretty. Should've kept that one to be honest, but ah well.

But Jakarta is a megacity and you'll have tons of stuff to do if you meet some locals and move around, it's going to hit 40mil people sooner or later.
what do you think was better indonesia or ph?

indonesia, but Ph is very easy because of english, bahasa indonesia isn't a super hard language but you need to learn it to hit the hottest girls.

the cost depends really, I avoid bali it's the whitest part of SEA. I was just in jakarta for 2-3 weeks at a time years ago. airbnb and rents aren't too crazy in SEA outside of bangkok (it's gone up a lot in the last 5+ years). My main issue with PH was the food quality was garbage and if you wanted something decent it cost a fortune and imported random countries. like steak came from australia? but nothing from texas or alberta. If you wanted western standards in certain things it just cost an absurd amount. Japanese food costs more in PH than in japan in some places, it was totally ridiculous.

Indonesia was better, well jakarta was, but the options are still not that great.

the cost depends really, I avoid bali it's the whitest part of SEA. I was just in jakarta for 2-3 weeks at a time years ago. airbnb and rents aren't too crazy in SEA outside of bangkok (it's gone up a lot in the last 5+ years). My main issue with PH was the food quality was garbage and if you wanted something decent it cost a fortune and imported random countries. like steak came from australia? but nothing from texas or alberta. If you wanted western standards in certain things it just cost an absurd amount. Japanese food costs more in PH than in japan in some places, it was totally ridiculous.

Indonesia was better, well jakarta was, but the options are still not that great.
what was the cost of living like in all places? how was it back then compared to now?

@Tai Bwo Wannai
If you don't mind can I ask you a few questions about Indonesia since you lived there for three years?

1. How much roughly is the cost of living?
2. Are there any things to look out for in terms of dating, since it is a Muslim majority population? For example some girls wearing hijabs have liked me on Tinder I thought Muslim women weren't allowed to date non Muslims?
3. I assume public displays of affection aren't allowed?
4. Did you do visa runs? I read foreigners can only stay for like three months.

Better stick to the Philippines tbh. Easier to be a resident there and easy visas up to 3 years. Plus English is a national language. And the girls are still easy.

If you don't have a KITAS or resident permit in Indonesia it's not as easy to live there and you won't get the full experience/ be deprived of certain services. Even when you're planning a trip as a tourist, they want your biometrics and fingerprints for EVERY extension you do. Different from the Philippines where you just step into an office,pay 70 bucks and you're on ur way.

Better stick to the Philippines tbh. Easier to be a resident there and easy visas up to 3 years. Plus English is a national language. And the girls are still easy.

If you don't have a KITAS or resident permit in Indonesia it's not as easy to live there and you won't get the full experience/ be deprived of certain services. Even when you're planning a trip as a tourist, they want your biometrics and fingerprints for EVERY extension you do. Different from the Philippines where you just step into an office,pay 70 bucks and you're on ur way.
fuck all orwellian countries that want your biometrics

what was the cost of living like in all places? how was it back then compared to now?
no idea, I'm guessing things have gotten more expensive. Like I said most of my experience was pre covid from around 2016-2019. I have been recently to PH last year so I have an idea of prices but stuff is expensive. You need like 2500USD/mo to live a good life in a nice pad in BGC or Makati. But I don't like Makati anymore it's overdone and it's full of whores now. Pasay is where all the Chinese hang out and also where nightlife for those guys are and then there's Malate where all the koreans are and I forget where the nips hang. The biggest groups are JPN/CHN/KOR and white americans/weird germans, the whites hang out in makati but there's also issues too cuz any girl within a 3km area who hits you up on social media or a dating site is probably a whore.

Remember, Metro Manila is 20mil people and growing. It's massive so you can find what you want there, it's just some places will cost more than others.

I remember I was hanging out with a aussie expat in Jakarta and he was getting a 1bed apartment with a gym and pool on a long term contract for 600AUD/mo around grand indonesia. But he studied bahasa indonesia in college and did some random businesses with some local chinese indonesians and basically lives there and has a lot of fun.

For some reason there's always weird germans running around all corners of the world.

no idea, I'm guessing things have gotten more expensive. Like I said most of my experience was pre covid from around 2016-2019. I have been recently to PH last year so I have an idea of prices but stuff is expensive. You need like 2500USD/mo to live a good life in a nice pad in BGC or Makati. But I don't like Makati anymore it's overdone and it's full of whores now. Pasay is where all the Chinese hang out and also where nightlife for those guys are and then there's Malate where all the koreans are and I forget where the nips hang. The biggest groups are JPN/CHN/KOR and white americans/weird germans, the whites hang out in makati but there's also issues too cuz any girl within a 3km area who hits you up on social media or a dating site is probably a whore.

Remember, Metro Manila is 20mil people and growing. It's massive so you can find what you want there, it's just some places will cost more than others.

I remember I was hanging out with a aussie expat in Jakarta and he was getting a 1bed apartment with a gym and pool on a long term contract for 600AUD/mo around grand indonesia. But he studied bahasa indonesia in college and did some random businesses with some local chinese indonesians and basically lives there and has a lot of fun.

For some reason there's always weird germans running around all corners of the world.
i saw a guy living in bgc for 600 a month in a high rise in a 1 bed. how did the rent go up that much? what is the full break down of 2500 a month. does that include pinays and eating out every day and driving a car with cucked insurance?

this guy is an incel in burgerland. thats a cucked life. how do yiu calll that luxury? life in davao is better than this cucked shit. i dont even think this guy can ascend in bonifacio globohomo city.

I find makati overrated in Manila.

Speaking of jakarta i'm interested in the kuningan area, jakarta 100 bars has a good rundown as he was digital nomad who lives there for a while.

I find makati overrated in Manila.

Speaking of jakarta i'm interested in the kuningan area, jakarta 100 bars has a good rundown as he was digital nomad who lives there for a while.
Where in Manila or Philippines would you recommend for geomaxxing noobs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back