Picking a destination for slaying, SEA

pussteror

Jun 1, 2023
Hello all,
I am going to have a 1 week off from work, i want to spend that time geomaxing to slay.
What i want is a tiny legal age girl with a very small pussy , preferably 145-155 cm height, 40-45 kg.
I plan to meet in advence from badoo/tinder etc. to not risk anything since i have very little time.
I am thinking about Manila, PH girls seems to be horny and very easy to bang but i am considering Thailand and Vietnam too.
Which destination would you suggest?
Me: 27 years old, 177 cm (5'10"),Med looks (very pale, dark hair, strong beard) and toned body. Basically a normie.

Hello all,
I am going to have a 1 week off from work, i want to spend that time geomaxing to slay.
What i want is a tiny legal age girl with a very small pussy , preferably 145-155 cm height, 40-45 kg.
I plan to meet in advence from badoo/tinder etc. to not risk anything since i have very little time.
I am thinking about Manila, PH girls seems to be horny and very easy to bang but i am considering Thailand and Vietnam too.
Which destination would you suggest?
Me: 27 years old, 177 cm (5'10"),Med looks (very pale, dark hair, strong beard) and toned body. Basically a normie.
Vietnam and Thailand if you want lighter skinned, better looking women and better food as well. Philippines is only good for having a shit ton of degenerate sex and then leaving when you are bored. It's very easy too because their men are on avg 5'4-5'5 and are ugly and brown.

Vietnam and Thailand if you want lighter skinned, better looking women and better food as well. Philippines is only good for having a shit ton of degenerate sex and then leaving when you are bored. It's very easy too because their men are on avg 5'4-5'5 and are ugly and brown.
Language barrier makes me suspicious for Thailand and Vietnam.
Which cities in Thailand will be best for slaying non pro girls?

I did some swiping and my conclusion so far is:
- At first i tried Vietnam-Hanoi; by far best looking girls but not a lot of girls are on dating app and lower like ratios also language barrier is very prominent nearly none of the girls i matched knew English properly and not very open sexually. Better for longer stays and serious dating but not so for short sex tours.
- I tried Bangkok; girls seem okey much browner than Viet ones but more open and friendly, their English were so so at the most part, like ratios are good and girls seem very open sexually. A lot of ladyboys.
- Lastly Manila; it was basically a chad roleplay for me girls are so into normal white guys i literally had hundreds of likes in a day or 2, they are the most friendly and dtf foids i have ever seen but most are very ugly and only handfull of them were fuckable if you have some kinda stomach, also a lot of single moms. For me PH seemed like a corrupted degenerate mess. Only good if you are sub5 and if even Thai girls dont want to bang you.
My final conclusion; going to Vietnam for longer stays (quality over quantity), Thailand for short stays.

Thailand and PH are the only real choices.

You can get laid anywhere in the world, really. But TH and PH have an abundant white cock obsessed population and if you strike out with normal girls you can just go with whores who are on literally every corner in the major cities.

I hate to break it to the fly by night dreamers, but in reality, if you are so pressed for time and just want to fuck the shit out of someone, you will need to get a whore. Non-whores are expecting your time and presence in varying degrees.

You can get laid anywhere in the world, really. But TH and PH have an abundant white cock obsessed population and if you strike out with normal girls you can just go with whores who are on literally every corner in the major cities.

I hate to break it to the fly by night dreamers, but in reality, if you are so pressed for time and just want to fuck the shit out of someone, you will need to get a whore. Non-whores are expecting your time and presence in varying degrees.
Thats why i want to find someone in advance and play ldr with her so i dont risk anything, i just want to bang the shit out of some non-pro lbfm.

Thats why i want to find someone in advance and play ldr with her so i dont risk anything, i just want to bang the shit out of some non-pro lbfm.
I mean sure but I will reiterate it's really the same anywhere. Asia is full of cities with 8 million + population. Throw a dart at the map man. PH is probably the easiest just because they already speak english albeit like fucking retards

Yeah, this is the reality; you spend basically a whole day or night with them, often spending just as much as you would to longtime a whore to just go out and do something interesting. I realized when I went there that cutting to the chase and getting a whore was easier and basically the same experience as a hookup - better in most cases. The reason why you would go to Thailand for whoring over other places is because they do longtime and most other places only do hourly. Short time was a little too transactional, I preferred long-time because the girl just relaxed and you had a good night together.

And I just think about all the time I'm investing in trying to get a girl to meet up vs how much money I make hourly. For me, after a couple hours of tindermaxxing if I don't have a date it would have made more sense to longtime a girl if I was living in Thailand longterm.

And what I found out is that a majority of people that I met up with from Tinder brought up fucking before we even met (blackpill). So if you're trying to get something on Tinder and the girl has a starfish personality over text she's probably going into the date to use you for food/entertainment and nothing else.

I bought plane tickets to Philippines.
I am going to keep updating my geomax route from here, there is going to be a lot to talk about.
When are you going?

And how do you plan to fuck the girls? I mean, like first go on a date and then bring them over to your hotel or just straight up order pussy like pizza? Any idea if it's seen badly or if you're not allowed to do that (for the hotel/airbnb rules i mean)

When are you going?

And how do you plan to fuck the girls? I mean, like first go on a date and then bring them over to your hotel or just straight up order pussy like pizza? Any idea if it's seen badly or if you're not allowed to do that (for the hotel/airbnb rules i mean)
I already made a gf with my preferable features i mentioned in my first post ;she is 149 cm, early 20's, dont have a lot of sexual experience (only 1 ex as she claims) with 1 flaw that she is around 50 kg but she is studying stem which makes her have enought iq to have proper conversations unlike 99 percent of other Filipinas that i talked.
I will rent an airbnb for 2 people (she and me) but i will rent guest friendly options because i am planning to bring other girls while she is at collage.

I already made a gf with my preferable features i mentioned in my first post ;she is 149 cm, early 20's, dont have a lot of sexual experience (only 1 ex as she claims) with 1 flaw that she is around 50 kg but she is studying stem which makes her have enought iq to have proper conversations unlike 99 percent of other Filipinas that i talked.
I will rent an airbnb for 2 people (she and me) but i will rent guest friendly options because i am planning to bring other girls while she is at collage.
Mirin, so you are pretty much a foot taller than her? That's wild lol, they are fucking midgets in the PH, it's insane. What do you rate her? If you're a white MTN 5'10 you're a god in the PH lol

Mirin, so you are pretty much a foot taller than her? That's wild lol, they are fucking midgets in the PH, it's insane. What do you rate her? If you're a white MTN 5'10 you're a god in the PH lol
I am nearly a foot taller than her.
There was a research i remember stating that females are most satisfied when their partners are 20 cm taller than them while for men its 8 cm ( https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000020. )
Her honest rating is around 5.5 but i would rate her 7 for my likings because some her flaws are not a flaw for me or even makes more attractive in my eyes such as being short, being asian etc.
I tested many countries all around the world Kenya, Colombia, Philippines, Thailand and many more, the results were unimaginable for me; after all these tests and diving deeper into blackpill i figured out being white is really a privilage, anywhere except white countries.

Update.
She send me a picture outside of her house to show me the rain outside, the houeses that i saw in the picture seemed kinda luxurious.
I learned the address of her house on the pretext of sending a gift and found her house on google maps; it was duplex, good fenced, had some kinda flower garden and there might be a pool too but i am not sure because it was in the backside hence very blurry.
She might be kinda rich.

Update.
She send me a picture outside of her house to show me the rain outside, the houeses that i saw in the picture seemed kinda luxurious.
I learned the address of her house on the pretext of sending a gift and found her house on google maps; it was duplex, good fenced, had some kinda flower garden and there might be a pool too but i am not sure because it was in the backside hence very blurry.
She might be kinda rich.
You should, unironically, try to make her your girlfriend and then live in the philippines like a freaking king lol.

Update.
She might be kinda rich.
Get her pregnant if shes rich bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back