Philippines locations thread

far seer

Sep 14, 2024
Before anyone gets mad I'm not asking anyone to divulge their secret provincial pussy paradise in the Philippines.

But just the big cities.

I've spent time in Manila, Davao, Cebu, Dumaguete, Siargao, and road tripped all around the southern PH.

Everyone is saying it's overplayed but I've never not gotten laid within 24 hours in Cebu. I think the competition among fellow foreigners is vastly outweighed by the advantage of most women there being away from their province and therefore more open to sleeping with you. It's the closest thing to pussy paradise I've encountered.

That being said I prefer the culture on Mindanao more. It's so chill, safe, zero foreigner fatigue, and unmatched nature.

Siargao is just like any other European party destination. I think it's funny they come all the way to PH to congregate like that. What a shithole.

I think generally the girls on Mindano are more conservative and less likely to sleep with you pre commitment. Every one I've dated actually goes to church and shit. Great place to find a wife probably.

I really want to check out Iloilo/Bacolod because I hear those are the only cities in PH with a semblance of urban planning.

Manila is Manila, if you've been to ph you've probably been there. Makati is the only place worth staying but tagalog aren't white worshipping like bisaya are so idk why you wouldn't just take $20 cebpac flight down to cebu if you're going all the way to ph anyways...

Attachments

• sara.jpg
    sara.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 26
call me crazy but instead of living in a remote village in a 3rd country shithole

maybe you should fix your fashion and overall take better care of yourself lmao

that other pic you posted....

Manila is Manila, if you've been to ph you've probably been there. Makati is the only place worth staying but tagalog aren't white worshipping like bisaya are so idk why you wouldn't just take $20 cebpac flight down to cebu if you're going all the way to ph anyways...

white worshipping =/= fucking any white guy

Before anyone gets mad I'm not asking anyone to divulge their secret provincial pussy paradise in the Philippines.

But just the big cities.

I've spent time in Manila, Davao, Cebu, Dumaguete, Siargao, and road tripped all around the southern PH.

Everyone is saying it's overplayed but I've never not gotten laid within 24 hours in Cebu. I think the competition among fellow foreigners is vastly outweighed by the advantage of most women there being away from their province and therefore more open to sleeping with you. It's the closest thing to pussy paradise I've encountered.

That being said I prefer the culture on Mindanao more. It's so chill, safe, zero foreigner fatigue, and unmatched nature.

Siargao is just like any other European party destination. I think it's funny they come all the way to PH to congregate like that. What a shithole.

I think generally the girls on Mindano are more conservative and less likely to sleep with you pre commitment. Every one I've dated actually goes to church and shit. Great place to find a wife probably.

I really want to check out Iloilo/Bacolod because I hear those are the only cities in PH with a semblance of urban planning.

good thread!

i agree with what you say about siargao.

i've never been to mindanao because it was unsafe when i was in the philippines, but i may hit it this winter. iloilo and bacolod sound interesting, too.

why do you think makati is the only place worth staying in manila? what about BGC and quezon?

have you been to baguio?

good thread!

i've never been to mindanao because it was unsafe when i was in the philippines, but i may hit it this winter. iloilo and bacolod sound interesting, too.

why do you think makati is the only place worth staying in manila? what about BGC and quezon?

have you been to baguio?
bgc is better than makati if you are looking for a clean, safe, walkable area
it's overpriced vs other countries though, for what's essentially a western bubble that's not bigger than a few streets

Philippines is only good for late virgins that need to build confidence, autists, fat retirees looking for a mid 20s wife.
Nobody else should spend time there, it's a major shithole, with the worst food I've ever seen, low IQ women, tons of chubby girls around because of the shitty food they have there (full of oils, fats, fried, low quality, ecc). It also cost more than Thailand without having anything going for it.

Unless a guy is a total weirdo, he's much better off in China....much higher quality of girls and still easy. And it's very developed with great infrastructure all around in the big cities.
It's funny because there are guys with such a low level of confidence that they believe they only have a shot with a filipina girl (better off if from the province), the bottom of the barrel in the female hierarchy. In most cases it's utter bullshit....travel more and find out yourself, don't stay fixed in shitholes just because your experience in the West crushed your self esteem

Last edited:
good thread!

have you been to baguio?
Baguio has a ton of students. PH students aren't at all like hard-partying American sorority sluts, they are extremely diligent because if they fail, they'd be stuck cooking takoyaki on the street for the rest of their life. BTW the old white guys I saw in Baguio didn't have a Pinay gf. There are shitty karaoke bars and even brothels in the grimy little streets across Magsaysay Ave from the Baguio City market, and other bars strung out along the same road as it veers northwest. Seedy characters often frequent the area, but they didn't seem dangerous. People in Baguio (and northern Luzon in general) aren't particularly friendly toward a white foreigner; I hardly even got a glance from most people on the street, and the service at eateries was indifferent all across the region. One guy who had spent years in America talked to me for an hour after I ordered some of his delicious ziti carbonara made with real cheese (150 pesos). We discussed all the differences between America and the Philippines, and also between Baguio and the rest of the country.

Biggest problem with Baguio is that there are way too many people there; water supply and road infrastructure are seriously overloaded, and lodging is dear. You'll notice that very few rooms under $35/night are available in the city, and those that are available for $20/night are very sub-par even by Philippine standards. On the other hand, the availability and usage of fresh produce is much better than in Manila, and many cooks use tasty herbs and go light on the seed oil.

Overall, I'd say skip northern Luzon entirely, unless you have a hard-on for mountain living and want to test your luck in the sea of young people on the Baguio streets. The area around the university has many small eateries where you could chat up students on their lunch break if that's your game. The city is quite walkable, but you'll still be huffing clouds of exhaust fumes from all the goddamn jeepneys roaring up the steep streets. Can't stand those fuckin' things, particularly when the asshole operators cut off the muffler and make them as loud as a machine gun.

Last edited:
Philippines is only good for late virgins that need to build confidence, autists, fat retirees looking for a mid 20s wife.
Nobody else should spend time there, it's a major shithole, with the worst food I've ever seen, low IQ women, tons of chubby girls around because of the shitty food they have there (full of oils, fats, fried, low quality, ecc). It also cost more than Thailand without having anything going for it.

Unless a guy is a total weirdo, he's much better off in China....much higher quality of girls and still easy. And it's very developed with great infrastructure all around in the big cities.
It's funny because there are guys with such a low level of confidence that they believe they only have a shot with a filipina girl (better off if from the province), the bottom of the barrel in the female hierarchy. In most cases it's utter bullshit....travel more and find out yourself, don't stay fixed in shitholes just because your experience in the West crushed your self esteem
agreed

i was on hellotalk yesterday talking to chinese girls and when a dumb little room temp iq filipina joined, the chinese girls started bullying the filipina lol

You guys focus too much on sexpating for girls and too little on quality of life lol
Higher QOL =/= more enjoyable living situation

High QOL - walk pristine sidewalks past sterile residences, passing the occasional indifferent jogger or dogwalker - boring as fuck
Low QOL - walk a grimy sidewalk past dozens of food stalls selling all kinds of tempting treats, people happy to interact with you - feels good

But just the big cities.

most of the people who say its over played are low iq passport niggers and normie chads who swipe on tinder and stay in the most touristy parts of any country.

Higher QOL =/= more enjoyable living situation

High QOL - walk pristine sidewalks past sterile residences, passing the occasional indifferent jogger or dogwalker - boring as fuck
Low QOL - walk a grimy sidewalk past dozens of food stalls selling all kinds of tempting treats, people happy to interact with you - feels good
Low QoL - Dying after 20 years after inhaling burned car tires during burning season

Baguio has a ton of students. PH students aren't at all like hard-partying American sorority sluts, they are extremely diligent because if they fail, they'd be stuck cooking takoyaki on the street for the rest of their life. BTW the old white guys I saw in Baguio didn't have a Pinay gf. There are shitty karaoke bars and even brothels in the grimy little streets across Magsaysay Ave from the Baguio City market, and other bars strung out along the same road as it veers northwest. Seedy characters often frequent the area, but they didn't seem dangerous. People in Baguio (and northern Luzon in general) aren't particularly friendly toward a white foreigner; I hardly even got a glance from most people on the street, and the service at eateries was indifferent all across the region. One guy who had spent years in America talked to me for an hour after I ordered some of his delicious ziti carbonara made with real cheese (150 pesos). We discussed all the differences between America and the Philippines, and also between Baguio and the rest of the country.

Biggest problem with Baguio is that there are way too many people there; water supply and road infrastructure are seriously overloaded, and lodging is dear. You'll notice that very few rooms under $35/night are available in the city, and those that are available for $20/night are very sub-par even by Philippine standards. On the other hand, the availability and usage of fresh produce is much better than in Manila, and many cooks use tasty herbs and go light on the seed oil.

Overall, I'd say skip northern Luzon entirely, unless you have a hard-on for mountain living and want to test your luck in the sea of young people on the Baguio streets. The area around the university has many small eateries where you could chat up students on their lunch break if that's your game. The city is quite walkable, but you'll still be huffing clouds of exhaust fumes from all the goddamn jeepneys roaring up the steep streets. Can't stand those fuckin' things, particularly when the asshole operators cut off the muffler and make them as loud as a machine gun.
thanks, great take on baguio. i have heard about the crowdedness before but wasn't sure how bad it is. it's no surprise though that it became like this since it's the only place with pleasant weather in the country. filipinos love colder weather in general because they don't have already. they praised the place more than 10 years ago as the best when i talked to them. no wonder so many of them moved there then if they could.

the jeepney thing sounds disgusting and i can already imagine it since i've been to the country. i think i'll skip on it indeed then and rather discover western visayas.

this blows my mind. This guy could fuck 7+ girls in any country yet chooses to coom inside the same women sub5s and boomers do. truly baffling stuff. if he lived in nyc he could literally get hotter filipinas for less effort and who is actually high iq.
>for less effort
Bull. Shit. Western foids are the most demanding in the world, they aren't gonna follow you around like a puppy and beg for your company - which is what some guys need to feel good about themselves.
Besides, most western foids have burned the coal at least a time or two, because it's the fashionable thing to do in JewSA. Coalburning does something to a woman, she will never again be truly satisfied, and believe me, she will use her chronic dissatisfaction to her advantage whenever possible.

>for less effort
Bull. Shit. Western foids are the most demanding in the world, they aren't gonna follow you around like a puppy and beg for your company - which is what some guys need to feel good about themselves.
Besides, most western foids have burned the coal at least a time or two, because it's the fashionable thing to do in JewSA. Coalburning does something to a woman, she will never again be truly satisfied, and believe me, she will use her chronic dissatisfaction to her advantage whenever possible.
that guy can order pussy 24/7 in any country
chads have it easy everywhere, and girls will literally beg to get fucked

that guy can order pussy 24/7 in any country
chads have it easy everywhere, and girls will literally beg to get fucked
Yes but not models. The girls you see at Starbucks drinking their 4th latte or being in the clubs one.

I have a model friend who can't put model girls since they are taken. Brutal.

Yes but not models. The girls you see at Starbucks drinking their 4th latte or being in the clubs one.

I have a model friend who can't put model girls since they are taken. Brutal.
most chads would rather fuck 8s in the west than ph models lmao
that girl is quite mid for what this guy can get

>for less effort
this is cope lol, a guy who looks like that will have any girl behaving like an impoverished sea

this is cope lol, a guy who looks like that will have any girl behaving like an impoverished sea
yeah they can get any girl, even if they have a bf

and he has a bunch swiping dating apps, 100s of matches and girls talking first
chad gets that in most competitive cities in the US (and the world), the guy is not even white

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back