Recommendation went to philippines,thailand, malaysia and indonesia here are the best places.

I also wouldn't go to the Philippines but some people are only looking for easy girls and that's a better spot for them than Thailand

As for the Chads/Chadlites/high tier normies in Thailand...unfortunately I did see plenty of them and yes mostly around Asok but that's pretty much the only good area in Bangkok so if you stay outside of it what's the point to be in Bangkok? If I have to stay in a shithole area of Bangkok then I might go to another shithole in the first place
yeah, no shit
the most popular area of Bangkok which is top destination in Asia has some chads but there's not even that many

you watch a 4k walking video
there's barely any chad and those areas are some of the richest and central areas in Bangkok

yeah, no shit
the most popular area of Bangkok which is top destination in Asia has some chads but there's not even that many

you watch a 4k walking video
there's barely any chad and those areas are some of the richest and central areas in Bangkok
its always the same complaints from htn+ dudes, I knew another guy whose condo was right near terminal 21 and would complain about all the tourist chads he was seeing jfl.

its always the same complaints from htn+ dudes, I knew another guy whose condo was right near terminal 21 and would complain about all the tourist chads he was seeing jfl.
has nothing to do with htn+, i think most people are geniuely bad at understanding sample sizes
you focus on the 30 single chads you've seen in a day in the most popular area in Bangkok while you didn't count the thousands of thais that you mog and the thousands of thai single girls

also I never understood why you complain about a few chads, those arent your competition at all, if those chads didnt exist do you honestly believe the top girls would date you?
most of those girls would instead go for the handsome local guy

your competition in these countries are mostly locals and normie foreigners, you should focus on mogging them
you are never going to win against a chad

Yeah I mean I already shared my opinion about these videos in the past, there was a guy here that always judged a place by the Youtube videos

The thing is that you wouldn't even see me in these videos because when I was there I used to stay in my condo or take a taxi to go to a shopping mall, restaurant, gym or bar/club. You just don't walk around in the Bangkok heat unless you want to sweat for no reason at all

Most men are in co-working spaces, you see them in your condo, at restaurants, at bars and clubs. And they're everywhere in dating apps. I saw Bangkok back in 2014 and in 2023 and the difference is crazy....the first time I went to Bangkok there barely was any good looking young guy around, it was mostly old fat people and ugly guys

It's not the same anymore and the you don't get pussy deliver service at your door anymore and since I already don't like these girls to begin with, it makes no sense for me to be there at all. Although I must say that I do enjoy the Bangkok vibe a bit, I enjoy the chaos of it but for girls there are better places

Yeah I mean I already shared my opinion about these videos in the past, there was a guy here that always judged a place by the Youtube videos

The thing is that you wouldn't even see me in these videos because when I was there I used to stay in my condo or take a taxi to go to a shopping mall, restaurant, gym or bar/club. You just don't walk around in the Bangkok heat unless you want to sweat for no reason at all

Most men are in co-working spaces, you see them in your condo, at restaurants, at bars and clubs. And they're everywhere in dating apps. I saw Bangkok back in 2014 and in 2023 and the difference is crazy....the first time I went to Bangkok there barely was any good looking young guy around, it was mostly old fat people and ugly guys

It's not the same anymore and the you don't get pussy deliver service at your door anymore and since I already don't like these girls to begin with, it makes no sense for me to be there at all. Although I must say that I do enjoy the Bangkok vibe a bit, I enjoy the chaos of it but for girls there are better places
same thing i can find you plenty of those videos inside malls, the amount of chads is extremely small

Didn't really see a crazy amount in the places you are describing either. I am sure its changed since youve been there but honestly its nowhere near as bleak as you are making it out to be.

Guys, I accept your point of view
My opinion might be skewed from my experience in the past or it might have been bad luck but when I was there last year in Sukhumvit I saw a good amount of Western Chad/Chadlites and my results on dating apps were much less than years before. I just couldn't get the same quality and not even the same amount of matches or replies.
I don't like Bangkok for girls anymore but mine is a subjective opinion, as usual everybody should go and see for himself....his experience might be the opposite of mine

My opinion might be skewed from my experience in the past or it might have been bad luck but when I was there last year in Sukhumvit I saw a good amount of Western Chad/Chadlites and my results on dating apps were much less than years before. I just couldn't get the same quality and not even the same amount of matches or replies.
I don't like Bangkok for girls anymore but mine is a subjective opinion, as usual everybody should go and see for himself....his experience might be the opposite of mine
yeah fair enough, I am sure it was a whole different experience 10 years ago.

that's fair, Bangkok has gotten a lot worse compared to 10 years ago, especially in the last years as it has become very very popular but it needs to compared to the alternatives we have now

dating markets evolve, 10 years is a long time
10 years ago tinder was easy in the west, now the US is up to a point where guys are hiring professional photographers for their profiles

dating markets evolve, 10 years is a long time
10 years ago tinder was easy in the west, now the US is up to a point where guys are hiring professional photographers for their profiles
yeah can't really compare things to the past, 10 years ago in the west it wasnt even that bad either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back