Sad Petition to ban @QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Ban the little yellow boi who seethes at us all day?

• Yes ban that ricedick

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No keep him cos I'm a seething ethnic too

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Petition to ban @QuantativeAnalyticalBS for his own mental health.

He's a 5ft1 asian guy pretending to be 6ft4 british.

He seethes on every thread someone posts about fucking asian girls

In most threads he's writes shit to try put people off geomaxxing and make them feel insecure.

Like he makes up that whites/foreigners aren't desired in x country even tho they obviously are. And people actually believe him and change their plans to not go there anymore

@AlexBrown84 can u ban this ricedick. For his own mental health so he can go try enjoy life instead of seething about us fucjing his women all day. And also so people don't read his false advice

Petition to ban @QuantativeAnalyticalBS for his own mental health.

He's a 5ft1 asian guy pretending to be 6ft4 british.

He seethes on every thread someone posts about fucking asian girls

In most threads he's writes shit to try put people off geomaxxing and make them feel insecure.

Like he makes up that whites/foreigners aren't desired in x country even tho they obviously are. And people actually believe him and change their plans to not go there anymore

@AlexBrown84 can u ban this ricedick. For his own mental health so he can go try enjoy life instead of seething about us fucjing his women all day. And also so people don't read his false advice
no need to ban him if every single person ignores him

let him speak to himself

If you ban me, that means I've been banned from every forum. Id wear it like a badge of honour.
sounds familiar to me
im banned on every community, i dont exactly know why but apparently i trigger people. even on geomax.me i never insulted anyone before yall called me larper and virgin so im doing same thing to you
i always start being nice, today i created 2 threads on 2 different active forums in my country and it was written in playful manner, not offending anyone, i even joked about my bad situation
90% of replies is just insults or jokes with zero substance just pure spite
then i start replying and im great at it in my first language because i used to trash talk a lot so i shut their mouths very quick, and then i get banned

this is how it looks for me for years, the only reason im still here is because alexbrown unbanned me 5 times so far

sounds familiar to me
im banned on every community, i dont exactly know why but apparently i trigger people. even on geomax.me i never insulted anyone before yall called me larper and virgin so im doing same thing to you
i always start being nice, today i created 2 threads on 2 different active forums in my country and it was written in playful manner, not offending anyone, i even joked about my bad situation
then i start replying and im great at it in my first language because i used to trash talk a lot so i shut their mouths very quick, and then i get banned

this is how it looks for me for years, the only reason im still here is because alexbrown unbanned me 5 times so far
nobody reading allat ngl

sounds familiar to me

Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back