Only the dregs use dating apps

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
I've come to the conclusion that only the dregs of society use online dating. No socially adjusted person will find themselves using a dating app seriously. Only the deviants will use it. Every single woman ghosts me no matter what. It's gotten to the point where I have to laugh about just how terrible it is. This life is pure and utter fucking hell. Last year, I had a cross dressing faggot approach me on the street and a fat drunken slag who was about to blow two men at the bins at the back of a bar. Haha, fuck this world.

I've come to the conclusion that only the dregs of society use online dating. No socially adjusted person will find themselves using a dating app seriously. Only the deviants will use it. Every single woman ghosts me no matter what. It's gotten to the point where I have to laugh about just how terrible it is. This life is pure and utter fucking hell. Last year, I had a cross dressing faggot approach me on the street and a fat drunken slag who was about to blow two men at the bins at the back of a bar. Haha, fuck this world.
Now this I agree with.
Women have way too easy access to Chad
The founders of online dating must be executed

Cope, you’re just not good looking enough. There’s tons of attractive well educated girls on dating apps, especially on bumble/hinge. And it’s way too easy, literally can get girls delivered to my doorstep.
You shouldn’t be having a problem if you’re 6’4 htn.

IMG 0996

Cope, you’re just not good looking enough. There’s tons of attractive well educated girls on dating apps, especially on bumble/hinge. And it’s way too easy, literally can get girls delivered to my doorstep.
You shouldn’t be having a problem if you’re 6’4 htn.
Wrong. They use dating apps merely as a ego boost. Attractive women have extensive social circles with desirable men who are vetted for and who they can date. Women who are normal functioning won't meet with strange men off of dating apps. Even if a man does match with a high quality woman, 99% of the time they'll ask for your instagram to filter out men who are low status and then it's over.

"you’re 6’4 htn." Status trumps looks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back