Only fans Maxxing

Copium

Cope or Rope
Mar 3, 2024
Someone should really go to some shithole like the Philippines. Theres also a decent amount of white people living in Brazil and Argentina especially in Sao Paulo. In short go to a poor country ether 1 Date the girl and convince her to do OF

2 Post an add in the slums of whatever country you choose saying like 'Cleaning work available" "Maid wanted'

Then just choose just the best looking girls make sure there desperate and will do anything for money there easiest to manipulate.

Of course once you get the girl the hard work isn't over you have to take pics of her every day. You have to post on all social media at LEAST once a day. You gotta hit these lonely men from all angles post on every platform Youtube,Tiktok,Instagram,Twitter EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:
i see people do it all the time. u can just pay a service to advertise everything for you too

are best looking girls going to look at cleaning ads though. cant they just find some white random guy that payys for her in dates etc

are best looking girls going to look at cleaning ads though. cant they just find some white random guy that payys for her in dates etc
You dont have to be good looking to make 10k per month. Second how would you recruit girls for OF if not by ads you cant just say 'Looking for Ethot' I dont think you understand how desperate some women are and how horny men are. There are many out there swiping on obese 34 year old Moms. Men with an asian fetish would gladly pay $5-10 per month jut see some 7/10 Pina.

You dont have to be good looking to make 10k per month. Second how would you recruit girls for OF if not by ads you cant just say 'Looking for Ethot' I dont think you understand how desperate some women are and how horny men are. There are many out there swiping on obese 34 year old Moms. Men with an asian fetish would gladly pay $5-10 per month jut see some 7/10 Pina.
why watch 5/10 filipina sucking tiny cock when u can watch 8/10 blonde girl gang fucked by muscular black man

Someone should really go to some shithole like the Philippines. Theres also a decent amount of white people living in Brazil and Argentina especially in Sao Paulo. In short go to a poor country ether 1 Date the girl and convince her to do OF

2 Post an add in the slums of whatever country you choose saying like 'Cleaning work available" "Maid wanted'

Then just choose just the best looking girls make sure there desperate and will do anything for money there easiest to manipulate.

Of course once you get the girl the hard work isn't over you have to take pics of her every day. You have to post on all social media at LEAST once a day. You gotta hit these lonely men from all angles post on every platform Youtube,Tiktok,Instagram,Twitter EVERYWHERE.
I'm the only person on this forum who could legitimately OF max with an asian or latin girl. I'm 99.99999% percentile in cock size. No one cares to or wants to see sub 7 inch males with a woman. You must have six pack abs as well.

I'm the only person on this forum who could legitimately OF max with an asian or latin girl. I'm 99.99999% percentile in cock size. No one cares to or wants to see sub 7 inch males with a woman. You must have six pack abs as well.
if u can afford geomaxing why do u not do it. if i could afford geomax then that would be my first step u make ur geomaxing money and get free sex

why watch 5/10 filipina sucking tiny cock when u can watch 8/10 blonde girl gang fucked by muscular black man
That's cope. Most black men are average in size and black males have been enslaved and cucked for all of eternity by whites and arabs. They've never created a civilization nor had the collective edge to beat other groups.

Yes, you're the only one like that. What a clown

Because the UK is hardcore mode for men. And you're assuming I've always been this lean and healthy.
US is much harder more people here = more Chads + normies swiping on obese women which means that women's standards are higher thats why tons of redpill coaches say to never go on tinder because they know that due to normie men dumpster diving for women the average blue pilled man will get barley any matches. If you really think your attractive get tinder passport and set your location to some college hot spot like NY CA FL in those locations women's standers are through the roof.

US is much harder more people here = more Chads + normies swiping on obese women which means that women's standards are higher thats why tons of redpill coaches say to never go on tinder because they know that due to normie men dumpster diving for women the average blue pilled man will get barley any matches. If you really think your attractive get tinder passport and set your location to some college hot spot like NY CA FL in those locations women's standers are through the roof.
I disagree. In the UK, a top tier chad has almost total coverage of main cities in England. All of the women in the area see anglo chad from London and consequently, they monopolise the dating apps. Whereas, in America, they are restricted to their state. And in America, whites are more friendly and ethnocentric. In the UK, people are as cold as ice.

If you really think your attractive get tinder passport and set your location to some college hot spot like NY CA FL in those locations women's standers are through the roof.
I'm not attractive but I do have a lot of appeal to asian women. Even when I was obese and balding, asian 20yo girls were checking me out at Heathrow airport like I was the shit.

us is easy

even i managed to slay despite acne scars, fat, shit hairstyle

I disagree. In the UK, a top tier chad has the coverage of most of the main cities in England. Consequently, they monopolise the dating apps. Whereas, in America, they are restricted to their state. And in America, whites are more friend and ethnocentric. In the UK, people are as cold as ice.
Just because white people in the states are more friendly doesnt mean there more likely to swipe on normie and sub 5 men there are more people in the US therefore if 1% of men are chads then the US due to having more people has more. I think the reason you think its harder is because the UK has much more people crammed into a smaller area therefore giving the illusion of more chads. As for the last part of being restricted to a single state people in the UK dont seem to understand how big US states actually are there are 11 states that are BIGGER than the UK Alaska, Texas, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, California and Michigan. thats 1/5 of all states

It could be because of the face. I had profile with shirtless pics and without it, it made almost no difference. Face is like 90% of attraction for foids
what kind of body did you have?
muscles + abs will multiply your matches if have good muscle volume
and don't take a shitty shirtless selfie

what kind of body did you have?
muscles + abs will multiply your matches if have good muscle volume
and don't take a shitty shirtless selfie
ripped but I had shitty pics
but my face above average so either way I got a lot of matches

Just because white people in the states are more friendly doesnt mean there more likely to swipe on normie and sub 5 men there are more people in the US therefore if 1% of men are chads then the US due to having more people has more
Why would someone use dating apps if people are receptive to them in real life?

The US may have more Chads, but the UK is significantly more densely packed and I have no doubt there's more good looking men in the UK.

I don't recommend this. Andrew Tate did this and is being investigated for human trafficking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back