Only Doing Remote Online Work Doesn't Limit Your Job Opportunities, It Increases Them

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
Only Doing Remote Online Work Doesn't Limit Your Job Opportunities, It Increases Them

Instead of just being able to be hired in my 1 million population small town for IRL job.

I can be hired to anywhere in the world, the entire of UK 60 million people

USA, 300million people,

Canada, australia etc...

Remote work = more job opportunities

Not less.

(still havent applied to any tho lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Instead of just being able to be hired in my 1 million population small town for IRL job.

I can be hired to anywhere in the world, the entire of UK 60 million people

USA, 300million people,

Canada, australia etc...

Remote work = more job opportunities

Not less.

(still havent applied to any tho lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
dalit its impossible to get any remote job unless youre a kike with connections. It was doable before JEWvid-19 so years 2016-2019

Furthermore you need to cope with goverments and almost no employer will let you work abroad due to tax laws

dalit its impossible to get any remote job unless youre a kike with connections. It was doable before JEWvid-19 so years 2016-2019

Furthermore you need to cope with goverments and almost no employer will let you work abroad due to tax laws
keep coping many many people have remote job especially in my field.

and its got easier now than before covid19 cos no one did it before covid.

furthermore u can just not tell them

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:have you ever heard about a residental proxy
it will not work with such distance, i tried everything i could, latency is so huge you cant properly talk with your team on calls.
also, im pretty skilled in this field as its my job and there are different things that makes it obvious youre abroad. for example MFA is required literally everywhere, and its almost always set up on your mobile phone which has GPS (you can turn it off but company policy might prevent you to get MFA authentication, and even if you turn it off and there is no company policy you have to use ONLY your wifi network which has set up VPN client directly on router to prevent approximation of localization based on IP address)

and for sure there are ways to get your real location from company systems (youre using their laptop with tons of software to invigilate you in every possible way) that differs in every company

and for sure there are ways to get your real location from company systems (youre using their laptop with tons of software to invigilate you in every possible way) that differs in every company
brutal. its either freelacing or LDAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back