Now this is a successful white MTN geomaxxer to Thailand

didn’t click the video but can already tell she’s gotten a nose job from the thumbnail

ltring a gook with surgery is dumb

He's looking like a good guy...watched some of his past video and I agreed with him about why more and more men will leave Western Europe in the next decade....we're turning into a crime infested shithole where radical feminists, the LGBT mafia and all sort of deranged people are destroying anything that made our countries great. And it's going to get worse and worse every year.

A lot more men will move out when they'll realize they can live a better life abroad

I love how on this forum blackpill dweebs deride Asian women but Asian girls are the only girls they can get.
Plenty of guys here dated Taiwan, Korean, Russian women. Asian but high grade.

Isn't that exactly what Geomaxxing is?

He's looking like a good guy...watched some of his past video and I agreed with him about why more and more men will leave Western Europe in the next decade....we're turning into a crime infested shithole where radical feminists, the LGBT mafia and all sort of deranged people are destroying anything that made our countries great. And it's going to get worse and worse every year.

A lot more men will move out when they'll realize they can live a better life abroad
He won at life

Props to this dude. Actually snagged an actual Thai cutie.

Most of the geomaxxers to Thailand when I lived there did not pull this off.

This is also why I love Thailand. We got girls like this that can pass for a cute Latina.
What kind of Asian are you?

What kind of Asian are you?

Props to this dude. Actually snagged an actual Thai cutie.

Most of the geomaxxers to Thailand when I lived there did not pull this off.

This is also why I love Thailand. We got girls like this that can pass for a cute Latina.
Looking at this again, I know this guy. He parties a lot, speak Thai, has a lot of game and uses ton of dating apps. He even is followed by some of the girls. Dude has TONS of experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back