Normies burden themselves with so much bullshit

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
Makes the world go round I guess. Personally I love only having myself to worry about, and only having a few goals. I want to geomaxx, and spend less than I make. That's it. Fuck anything else. I make like 2500 after tax per month. In davao for example, I can spend 1/3 the price for a much better apartment. It's such a good thing that 99 percent of people are afraid of geomaxxing and they their egos are too fragile. Reduces competition.

true

fuck having apartment, dog, furniture, car in cucked country

all i need is fresh pussy to cum inside

my goal for this year is to become so low inhib and good with gooks they will let me live at their apartments long term, i always thought it would be extremely hard and possible only after years of studying femoidal behaviour, but even my first gook sponsored me to some degree
that moment i understood im lazy bum breeder deep in my soul and this lifestyle of gigolo is possible for me

I’m a firm believer in noblesse oblige but it’s easy to see why the elite view the masses as dumb cattle

all i need is fresh pussy to cum inside

my goal for this year is to become so low inhib and good with gooks they will let me live at their apartments long term, i always thought it would be extremely hard and possible only after years of studying femoidal behaviour, but even my first gook sponsored me to some degree
that moment i understood im lazy bum breeder deep in my soul and this lifestyle of gigolo is possible for me
what if you were circumcucked would it still be worth it?

I’m a firm believer in noblesse oblige but it’s easy to see why the elite view the masses as dumb cattle
I think billionaires should be taxed a lot and I want universal healthcare but that's Abt all my political beliefs

what if you were circumcucked would it still be worth it?
yeah my dick is somewhat numb, my foreskin is short
probably death grip syndrome
but i stopped wanking 3 times a day and i hope it will improve
my dick is pussy only this year

no but i will it actually fizzles when you do it

i have pictures from his results to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back