non nt means its completely over

currylarper

UK, 17, ginger KHHV
Jan 2, 2024
my friend is legit ltn and get beautiful bitches all the time, meanwhile im weak htn and have to read books on socializing just to ask my oneitis for a date

Depends what you mean by non-NT. I’ve seen autists with large normie friend groups pull decent and even good looking girls. Not full blown autists usually more like diagnosed autists who are regular schools.

What I mean when I say NTpill is popularity. Doing what is NT in your area and for girls around you. For example I was one of the only ones in my entire who didn’t play sports at all. I also never drank alcohol or went to any parties. All of this went severely against the norm. It didn’t help that I had very little social awareness and I’ve only developed slightly better awareness in the last year.

However, the truth is that environment trumps all. Which I think is an important takeaway from this forum. It’s all about environment really.

Here’s my thoughts;

Environment > social connections/status/reputation > NT > Face > Height > money.

How developed a teens face is doesn't make it attractive.
Yeah bro because young teenage boys have such mogger faces. Do you even hear yourself? Do you think the average 14yo girls wants le chads? No, they date bloated fat faced retards their own age.

Last edited:
You're uglier than him, I hate to break the news to you.
you are obviously delusional. not every location is the same. my country has tons of ugly ntfags with stacies, are you gonna say i am uglier than them even tho i am pretty tall and was rated htn while these guys look like an alien species that sneaked onto planet earth?

Yeah bro because young teenage boys have such mogger faces. Do you even hear yourself? Do you think the average 14yo girls wants le chads? No, they date bloated fat faced retards their own age.
There are plenty of 14yo boys who are well developed with attractive faces. You sound like a bitter fag.

you are obviously delusional. not every location is the same. my country has tons of ugly ntfags with stacies, are you gonna say i am uglier than them even tho i am pretty tall and was rated htn while these guys look like an alien species that sneaked onto planet earth?
You're the deluded fool here, pal. Human nature is the same regardless of the location. Wow, you were rated HTN by another man, congratulations. Absolutely delusional.

You're the deluded fool here, pal. Human nature is the same regardless of the location. Wow, you were rated HTN by another man, congratulations. Absolutely delusional.
There is no such thing as le human nature. It’s all about environment. Looks only matter if you’re legit deformed or if you’re a genuine 8.5/10 chad. Everything else in-between is up to environment. Here’s an example of some legit cripples having normal lives and love.

Meanwhile you’re indoctrinated and brainwashed by le heckin based blackpill like some Reddit soyboy and can’t even see reality and think everything is ze looks.

There are plenty of 14yo boys who are well developed with attractive faces. You sound like a bitter fag.
>Says that 14yo boys are “well developed” and have “attractive faces.”
>Calls me a fag.
Holy shit, you must be trolling? I’m just gonna write you off as a troll but you might just be some delusional le “blackpilled” chump like those on .is and .org.

environment and upbringing / society matters way more than "le human nature", nature can be suppressed easily, you can't suppress the society with looks or height that's like a midget trying to win a fight against young mike tyson

environment and upbringing / society matters way more than "le human nature", nature can be suppressed easily, you can't suppress the society with looks or height that's like a midget trying to win a fight against young mike tyson
If you look normie and are status maxxed u mogg chad

There is no such thing as le human nature. It’s all about environment. Looks only matter if you’re legit deformed or if you’re a genuine 8.5/10 chad. Everything else in-between is up to environment. Here’s an example of some legit cripples having normal lives and love.

Meanwhile you’re indoctrinated and brainwashed by le heckin based blackpill like some Reddit soyboy and can’t even see reality and think everything is ze looks.
Yawn.

I suggest for you two ignorant fools to check out the field of evolutionary psychology. There's plenty of reliable research PROVING that there is, in fact, biological human nature that transcends culture and how it dictates our every thought and desire.

I suggest for you two ignorant fools to check out the field of evolutionary psychology. There's plenty of reliable research PROVING that there is, in fact, biological human nature that transcends culture and how it dictates our every thought and desire.
there's ugly tiny spastic 12yo boys with gfs, do those boys mog us, obviously not they don't mog shit. i have seen many young guys who i mog hard with gfs. GTFO with your bluepilled BS

Evolution is bullshit. Yes there’s human nature if you mean we all need oxygen to survive, we all need sunlight and food and water. But if you think you need to be le psl mogger to get girls then you’re a coping bluepilled soyboy. Like the other fella said, social NTmaxxed normies Tera mog chad any day.

You talk about le evolution and psychology yet open any history textbook or research other cultures and you would know what is considered attractive varies heavily by time period and place in the world.

there's ugly tiny spastic 12yo boys with gfs, do those boys mog us, obviously not they don't mog shit. i have seen many young guys who i mog hard with gfs. GTFO with your bluepilled BS
What the fuck are you chatting? This entire comment is blue pill. Ugly mentally ill kids are bullied and mocked their entire lives for being genetically inferior.

Evolution is bullshit. Yes there’s human nature if you mean we all need oxygen to survive, we all need sunlight and food and water. But if you think you need to be le psl mogger to get girls then you’re a coping bluepilled soyboy. Like the other fella said, social NTmaxxed normies Tera mog chad any day.
You keep assuming things because you're so simplistic in your way of thinking. I never said a guy has to be Chad. Haha.

Just admit you’re a stupid fuck with no argument and move along.
Says the little 18 yo kid. You don't know shit, boy.

You talk about le evolution and psychology yet open any history textbook or research other cultures and you would know what is considered attractive varies heavily by time period and place in the world

The good genes theory in evolutionary psychology shows that what we find attractive transcends culture. You are yet again showing just how ignorant you are on the subject.

What the fuck are you chatting? This entire comment is blue pill. Ugly mentally ill kids are bullied and mocked their entire lives for being genetically inferior.
Nice troll. If it was about genetics like you say then I would’ve never been bullied as I severely mogged most in my schooling tenure.
You keep assuming things because you're so simplistic in your way of thinking. I never said a guy has to be Chad. Haha.
You still believe in le looks and genetic determinism. Also the simplicity of thinking is all you bud. You only see the world as a strand of dna, I see the world for what it actually is.
Says the little 18 yo kid. You don't know shit, boy.
Because 18 year olds are tiny children. 👍
By the way, it’s not an argument and you’re making yourself look even dumber than you’re being schooled by a teenager.

The good genes theory in evolutionary psychology shows that what we find attractive transcends culture. You are yet again showing just how ignorant you are on the subject.
What’s considered attarsctive by women in Japan is completely different than what people find attractive in Africa and Europe and so on and so forth.

there's tons of 12-14yo boys with gfs their age and many boys that age are straight up ugly. tell me how i am genetically inferior to a 12yo boy who's half my size and much worse looking

there's tons of 12-14yo boys with gfs their age and many boys that age are straight up ugly. tell me how i am genetically inferior to a 12yo boy who's half my size and much worse looking
He will say the 12yo boy mogs you even though that same kid is legit half your size or less. If you’re 200lbs and he’s 100 that means his physical mass is legit half yours yet he gets sex and you don’t. You by definition mog him physically in face and general intelligence yet he will be the one getting laid, not you and not me either.

It proves le blackpill is legit just the bluepill if they actually think that genetics and physical attributes trumps just being in the right place at the right time aka environment, or even being NTmaxxed.

there's tons of 12-14yo boys with gfs their age and many boys that age are straight up ugly
Nah, ugly people are discriminated heavily against by people like you and especially women.
tell me how i am genetically inferior to a 12yo boy who's half my size and much worse looking
My initial comment was about 14 year old pubescent teenagers and you have purposely moved the goal post. Prepubescent children haven't even hit puberty so of course you will size mog them, you fucking retard.

Size has nothing to do with physical attractiveness. There are child models that are objectively beautiful. To their age counterpart they are attractive. We can all spot someone who has good genes regardless of their age.

Nice troll. If it was about genetics like you say then I would’ve never been bullied as I severely mogged most in my schooling tenure.
Take your meds, you're hallucinating again.

He will say the 12yo boy mogs you even though that same kid is legit half your size or less. If you’re 200lbs and he’s 100 that means his physical mass is legit half yours yet he gets sex and you don’t. You by definition mog him physically in face and general intelligence yet he will be the one getting laid, not you and not me either.
Pure retardation.

What’s considered attarsctive by women in Japan is completely different than what people find attractive in Africa and Europe and so on and so forth.
There is no country in the world where asymmetry, bad skin, crooked teeth, bad posture, or morbid obesity are considered attractive.

There is no country in the world where women find men with average height more attractive than men with above average height or men with negative canthal tilt more attractive than men with positive canthal tilt.

There is no country in the world where men find women with a normal waist/hip ratio more attractive than women with a lower than average WHR or women in their thirties more attractive than women in their twenties.

These are just a few of the many traits that the majority of people from every culture consider to be attractive. Not because their culture indoctrinated them into liking these traits, but because they are genetically predisposed to due to millions of years of natural or sexual selection. You're just plain wrong.

It proves le blackpill is legit just the bluepill if they actually think that genetics and physical attributes trumps just being in the right place at the right time aka environment, or even being NTmaxxed.
Yeah, being generically handicapped from birth is a blue pill way of thinking, guys!

If someone has bad genes it doesn't matter their upbringing, hence bad genetics.

Yeah, being generically handicapped from birth is a blue pill way of thinking, guys!

If someone has bad genes it doesn't matter their upbringing, hence bad genetics.
yeah sure that must be why popular ntfags with ugly looks or short height (bad genetics) have good lives due to having good family environment while everyone with a bad upbringing suffers no matter how good they look, or else good looking serial killers wouldn’t exist

There is no country in the world where asymmetry, bad skin, crooked teeth, bad posture, or morbid obesity are considered attractive.

There is no country in the world where women find men with average height more attractive than men with above average height or men with negative canthal tilt more attractive than men with positive canthal tilt.

There is no country in the world where men find women with a normal waist/hip ratio more attractive than women with a lower than average WHR or women in their thirties more attractive than women in their twenties.

These are just a few of the many traits that the majority of people from every culture consider to be attractive. Not because their culture indoctrinated them into liking these traits, but because they are genetically predisposed to due to millions of years of natural or sexual selection. You're just plain wrong.
Plenty of guys prefer milfs over young adult women. Plenty of guys even like literal children over adult women. Some guys even like grannies. Some guys like morbidly obese women while other guys like anorexic twigs.

Literally everyone had their own preferences and it can be heavily influenced by culture and upbringing. One thing you may dislike may be someone else’s fetish.

Not all girls prefer heckin tall guys or else mystic b would be fucking hundreds of girls because he’s within the top 0.5% percentile of height.

Just because the majority of people like one thing doesn’t mean that the average slayer if some male model on the cover of some fuckin magazine.

You say this meanwhile legit deformed and crippled fucks have normal wives that love them and they get more sex than me and mystic have ever had (which is none) because of fucking environment.
Keep coping with your genetics bullshit because that’s all it is. It’s a cope.

Plenty of guys prefer milfs over young adult women. Plenty of guys even like literal children over adult women. Some guys even like grannies. Some guys like morbidly obese women while other guys like anorexic twigs.

Literally everyone had their own preferences and it can be heavily influenced by culture and upbringing. One thing you may dislike may be someone else’s fetish.

Not all girls prefer heckin tall guys or else mystic b would be fucking hundreds of girls because he’s within the top 0.5% percentile of height.

Just because the majority of people like one thing doesn’t mean that the average slayer if some male model on the cover of some fuckin magazine.
But these examples are all peculiar individual preferences/fetishes. There are NO countries or populations where the mainstream standards of beauty are like the examples you're giving. Try to explain that without genetics, I dare you.

But these examples are all peculiar individual preferences/fetishes. There are NO countries or populations where the mainstream standards of beauty are like the examples you're giving. Try to explain that without genetics, I dare you.
You’re saying this stuff as if it’s impossible to get laid if you’re a 4/10 looking guy though or that someone with better genetics has it easier. You have your head so far up your ass you think women are some NPC creatures who all like 1 preset model for men when in reality it’s the same for men in the sense that they have their own preferences. Some legit think PSL chads are ugly while others think they are just “cute.”
But they do care about the way you conduct yourself, the things you do and say and how you fit into this world because we live in a society.
Just like very few men would want to actively be with some BPD slut who cheats on them constantly and acts like a bitch women don’t want to be with some genuine psychopath who beats her even if he is le good looking.
Like I said, genetics = cope af.

You’re saying this stuff as if it’s impossible to get laid if you’re a 4/10 looking guy though or that someone with better genetics has it easier. You have your head so far up your ass you think women are some NPC creatures who all like 1 preset model for men when in reality it’s the same for men in the sense that they have their own preferences. Some legit think PSL chads are ugly while others think they are just “cute.”
But they do care about the way you conduct yourself, the things you do and say and how you fit into this world because we live in a society.
Just like very few men would want to actively be with some BPD slut who cheats on them constantly and acts like a bitch women don’t want to be with some genuine psychopath who beats her even if he is le good looking.
Like I said, genetics = cope af.
I'm not saying that all women or all men have the exact same preferences? I'm just saying that there are many traits that most people consider to be attractive because they're genetically predisposed to. For every girl seeking out short guys, there are 100 who prefer tall guys. For every man with a fetish for older women, there are 100 who would choose a young women instead.

Short guys and old women still get laid, but almost always its despite these unattractive characteristics rather than because of them. These are empirical facts and I think you're trying to superimpose some narrative on what I'm saying when there really isn't one.

I'm not saying that all women or all men have the exact same preferences? I'm just saying that there are many traits that most people consider to be attractive because they're genetically predisposed to. For every girl seeking out short guys, there are 100 who prefer tall guys. For every man with a fetish for older women, there are 100 who would choose a young women instead.

Short guys and old women still get laid, but almost always its despite these unattractive characteristics rather than because of them. These are empirical facts and I think you're trying to superimpose some narrative on what I'm saying when there really isn't one.
No one said being short or ugly is a plus but the point still stands that short guy with good environment will always do better than tall guy with bad environment.

yeah sure that must be why popular ntfags with ugly looks or short height (bad genetics) have good lives due to having good family environment while everyone with a bad upbringing suffers no matter how good they look, or else good looking serial killers wouldn’t exist
Ugly and short men are beaten down their entire fucking lives. You are creating an alternative reality as a form of coping mechanism. Good looking serial killers had groupies. Ugly men are rotting alone and are hated by everyone. I would know, I've been ugly for a large portion of my life.

The environment is irrelevant if the genes aren't good.

Being that tall is a walking spectacal of a man, lmao. His height is a big red flag to women. Again, if you actually understood this subject you'd know this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back