white mentalcels have it the hardest in dating

currylarper

UK, 17, ginger KHHV
Jan 2, 2024
whites are the most undesirable race, currys and bbcs rule nowadays

also non nt means its over automatically, you dont have the slightest chance scoring beautiful bitches if you are not NT since all mtb+ foids are hyper nt

whites are the most undesirable race, currys and bbcs rule nowadays

also non nt means its over automatically, you dont have the slightest chance scoring beautiful bitches if you are not NT since all mtb+ foids are hyper nt
go to a white nationalist forum with this shit. you are adding nothing productive to the conversation here

currys and middle easterners rule dating in the uk
you mean the Kabobs and the Curries have a mafia??? Idfk about dating. My time in Scotland and The separatist counties in Ireland just showed me they run drugs and smoke 3 packs a day and most of them are tubby. You should be fine you dont want any girl that wants a drug dealer anyways

something tells me youre not a larper, just curry
you have plenty of evidence that you and niggers are rock bottom most undesirable people in the world and whites are first choice for every race

Nonsense. I'm tall, in shape, full head of hair and cant get laid to save my life where I'm from.
we've been over this its because you give off loner energy, are aggressive, and probs give every girl in the pub school shooter vibes too. once you work on that social barrier youll be fine my friend :)

I have Asperger's
i have that and adhd and am prone to depressive episodes. use your hyper fixations to show passion chicks dig passion just got learn when to shut up and listen tho since girls also love that talking your ear off shit after they see you have a personality its a give and take game kinda like good oral sex. its a tricky game but i believe in you my friend :)

we've been over this its because you give off loner energy, are aggressive, and probs give every girl in the pub school shooter vibes too. once you work on that social barrier youll be fine my friend :)
good advice tbh, need to appear NT

i have that and adhd and am prone to depressive episodes. use your hyper fixations to show passion chicks dig passion just got learn when to shut up and listen tho since girls also love that talking your ear off shit after they see you have a personality its a give and take game kinda like good oral sex. its a tricky game but i believe in you my friend :)
You don't have aspergers. Your sociopathological nature is amusing to say the least. Be HONEST for just two minutes of your fucking life, normie.

or non NT
good advice tbh, need to appear NT
yep since i grew up in my dads pub as a host boy for dinner hours i learned to put on a mask and ask normal as possible if not a bit quirky all day. its alot of work and took me years and years to master with out burning out my social batteries or getting in over my head trying to be a people pleaser. thats why i tell you not to give up as someone whos 8 years your senior even tho its not much of a gap i know who i was at your age and how far ive come so i have faith you wont die an incel youre only 17

dont become @QuantativeAnalyticalBS hes a lost cause who doesnt im have any clue what he's talking about and just complains that its the worlds fault instead of looking at his heart in the mirror and seeing a famous movie replaying in it. as you can see hes just an aggressive creep and women smell that shit.
Incel heart

Last edited:
dont become @QuantativeAnalyticalBS hes a lost cause who doesnt im have any clue what he's talking about and just complains that its the worlds fault instead of looking at his heart in the mirror and seeing a famous movie replaying in it. as you can see hes just an aggressive creep and women smell that shit.
Keep spewing more nonsense, boy. You don't know shit.

yep since i grew up in my dads pub as a host boy for dinner hours i learned to put on a mask and ask normal as possible if not a bit quirky all day. its alot of work and took me years and years to master with out burning out my social batteries or getting in over my head trying to be a people pleaser. thats why i tell you not to give up as someone whos 8 years your senior even tho its not much of a gap i know who i was at your age and how far ive come so i have faith you wont die an incel youre only 17

View attachment 5952
hes asian btw not white

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back