mulatto exceptionalism and why i’m most likely the most well traveled mulatto of the 21st century

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
it’s simply a numbers game

IMG 0475IMG 0476

most mulattos will be poor (most europeans and brazilians) so i just have to look at american numbers

only 3 million mulattos

let’s assume the entirety of the 1% population of americans that have been to 30+ countries are all mulatto (obviously they’re not)
IMG 0477

so 30,000 other mulattos at MAXIUM obvious unrealistic numbers could possibly compete with me

but in reality, it’s prob less than 1,000

and when you account for age, it probably drops down to another 1% of mulattos my age being as worldly as me

so 10 other mulattos

so it’s clear that of contemporary times, i’m the most traveled mulatto of american history, and most likely the most traveled mulatto of the world

and especially for my age

so you guys should enjoy talking to me, unironically the most travelled mulatto of the 21st century, the greatest explorer of my people

and by the time i reach 40 (assuming i don’t die on my travels) i will most certainly take the accolade of the most traveled most worldly mulatto of history

View attachment 8498View attachment 8499

most mulattos will be poor (most europeans and brazilians) so i just have to look at american numbers

only 3 million mulattos

let’s assume the entirety of the 1% population of americans that have been to 30+ countries are all mulatto (obviously they’re not)
View attachment 8500

so 30,000 other mulattos at MAXIUM obvious unrealistic numbers could possibly compete with me

and when you account for age, it probably drops down to another 1% of mulattos my age being as worldly as me

so 10 other mulattos

so it’s clear that of contemporary times, i’m the most traveled mulatto of american history, and most likely the most traveled mulatto of the world

so you guys should enjoy talking to me, unironically the most travelled mulatto of the 21st century, the greatest explorer of my people

and by the time i reach 40 (assuming i don’t die on my travels) i will most certainly take the accolade of the most traveled most worldly mulatto of history
ya you just need to stop sexually harrasing wild dogs and you should be okay.

*Makes looking at you V finger motion

either that, or at least satisfy them so they don't bite you next time

ya you just need to stop sexually harrasing wild dogs and you should be okay.

*Makes looking at you V finger motion

either that, or at least satisfy them so they don't bite you next time
i get my next shot tomorrow

a total of 5 in the end

luckily they don’t hurt

or maybe they do. i couldn’t tell cuz i took 20mg valium

View attachment 8498View attachment 8499

only 3 million mulattos

View attachment 8500

so 10 other mulattos

I'm coming to take that title from you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back