Most people here are losers

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
most arent even geomaxxing, dont care about geomaxxing info, dont care about ethnic girls

like wtf is the point of u even being here

its just eastern european jobless seethers who will never gomax cos they're broke like @kamster shitposting

they bring nothing of value, dont have the same goals as us, and are just annoying. should just be banned and only let ppl like me alex and marco pumpo post

i make more money than you and i have actual job (showing pictures of your laptop on the beach isnt a real job) that allows me to geomax
and i am the one who actually geomaxed and alexbrown confirmed it (checking location of my ip) when some of you losers asked him

so this thread is pure jealousy and little boy anger

Because people have to grow up and live. The guys who aren’t braindead and don’t have a tism are not going to stick around on a site for years and years and not do anything with their lives, I got off this forum and started studying and working every day and eventually moved out and geomaxxed if I was still here and I was in incel spaces I would be a loser living at my moms house and not be able to live this lifestyle

Because people have to grow up and live. The guys who aren’t braindead and don’t have a tism are not going to stick around on a site for years and years and not do anything with their lives, I got off this forum and started studying and working every day and eventually moved out and geomaxxed if I was still here and I was in incel spaces I would be a loser living at my moms house and not be able to live this lifestyle
wrong tbh

everybody that joined in 2022 and still posts here has geomaxxed

me

@predeterminism

@fatchadlitecel

true. we only get the dregs in here. although i remotejob maxxed and geomaxxed while using here. although i took 2 months off during my first geomax expidition

where have you traveled to? Manila mostly?

my children, my children!

do not bicker with each other, for you are both equal in my eyes! and one day you each will inherit your own kingdom derived from me when i pass

now make amends and love each other as brothers!

my children, my children!

do not bicker with each other, for you are both equal in my eyes! and one day you each will inherit your own kingdom derived from me when i pass

now make amends and love each other as brothers!
do you really put me on the same level as some forever virgin larper that never touched asian soil with his feet? thats insulting

do you really put me on the same level as some forever virgin larper that never touched asian soil with his feet? thats insulting
humble yourself in the court of me, the great khan, the speckled bird of the east!

for were you not a virgin prior to coming to asia, not even losing it on your first expedition but your second!

humility is a great virtue to have my kin

you missed the joke where you lose your virginity when you fuck raw for the first time my humble king of autism

humble yourself in the court of me, the great khan, the speckled bird of the east!

for were you not a virgin prior to coming to asia, not even losing it on your first expedition but your second!

humility is a great virtue to have my kin
Virgin before asia? What a loser lol

just turn it into a blog of ours

but tbh marco pumpo isn’t geomaxxing. maybe he used to but not now atleast
you mean i'm not in a foreign country currently? that's correct.

but i would say i'm geomaxed. to me geomaxing means being in the spot that you consider best for you. and berlin in summer just ticks off the most criteria for me of all places. i could be somewhere else but i want to be here right now. i just returned from spain before i joined the forum in april.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back