Moscow

Stellar_Travels

Mar 10, 2024
Anybody been in Moscow recently? It looks like a great place to me. Hot girls, cheap (if you live in the West), great food/restaurant scene, great nightlife.

I'd spend there 6 months per year although I have to test it beforehand

Moscow isn't that much more expensive than Bangkok with the current exchange rate 1€ = 100 rubles.

In Bangkok if you want to live in a great area (Sathon/Watthana) in a modern condo you must pay 1,000€ per month....in Moscow you'll pay the same for a modern apartment inside the Garden Ring

Moscow girls MOG all girls on the planet on average....they're the hottest along with Kiev. I've been to Kiev many times in the past and now all the young women left so that country is fucked forever.

I want to base myself in Cyprus as a tax resident so I don't pay taxes on my global income....in that case I'll have to stay in Cyprus 2 months per year and then I can go wherever I want for the remaining 10 months but I can't stay in any country for more than 6 months in a year.

I'd stay in Moscow from mid April to mid October avoiding the winter season. And then I'll go in SEA for 4 months when it's winter in Europe

Seems like a good plan

in what? in those areas in Bangkok that's the average price nowadays unless you stay in a bad condo
yea sure those are correct prices

if you’re a retard and go with the first apartment you see that ends up being 35k baht for 30 sqm

where do you look for apartments? In airbnb the average price in those areas in Bangkok is 1000€ per month
ffs… did you even live in bangkok? or are you one of those guys that stays at an airbnb for a few months and thinks he knows shit?

obviously airbnb prices are gonna be more expensive than sites like ddproperty.com lol

lol that website is for long term stays...not for 1-3 months stays that we use

and the average price in the areas I mentioned is literally the same....around 1000€ per month

of course we use airbnb, that's what digital nomad use because it's the only one that rent short term and is safe to use

No. Russia is a shithole. Russians are damaged and manipulative people. They will smile if your face but if given opportunity, they will backstab you. Don't be dumb.

There is a lot of narcissism in Russia. Country is ruled by mafia (KGB/FSB) and majority of people love that because they're mentally not healthy. If you go to any post soviet country you will find a lot of boomers who were traumatized by regime, act same as Russians. But in these countries, younger generation is much better, but you can't say about Russian youngsters because they're still traumatized, narcissistic, violent, pro war, brainwashed etc.

If you don't mind get fucked, then yes, go there.

No. Russia is a shithole. Russians are damaged and manipulative people. They will smile if your face but if given opportunity, they will backstab you. Don't be dumb.

There is a lot of narcissism in Russia. Country is ruled by mafia (KGB/FSB) and majority of people love that because they're mentally not healthy. If you go to any post soviet country you will find a lot of boomers who were traumatized by regime, act same as Russians. But in these countries, younger generation is much better, but you can't say about Russian youngsters because they're still traumatized, narcissistic, violent, pro war, brainwashed etc.

you either fuck or get fucked

Lol that's just not true, I met plenty of Russians here in Italy and abroad and they were nice people, very friendly.
Your talking points are the same as the jewmedia talking points

Lol that's just not true, I met plenty of Russians here in Italy and abroad and they were nice people, very friendly.
Your talking points are the same as the jewmedia talking points
i hate seeing all them draft dodging pussy russians in korea and thailand

wish i could drug them and force them on a plane to the front lines muahahahahaha

Moscow isn't that much more expensive than Bangkok with the current exchange rate 1€ = 100 rubles.

In Bangkok if you want to live in a great area (Sathon/Watthana) in a modern condo you must pay 1,000€ per month....in Moscow you'll pay the same for a modern apartment inside the Garden Ring

Moscow girls MOG all girls on the planet on average....they're the hottest along with Kiev. I've been to Kiev many times in the past and now all the young women left so that country is fucked forever.

I want to base myself in Cyprus as a tax resident so I don't pay taxes on my global income....in that case I'll have to stay in Cyprus 2 months per year and then I can go wherever I want for the remaining 10 months but I can't stay in any country for more than 6 months in a year.

I'd stay in Moscow from mid April to mid October avoiding the winter season. And then I'll go in SEA for 4 months when it's winter in Europe

Seems like a good plan
Where are the all girls from ukraine now tho? I mean I am sure there are alot that are still left

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back