News Men in mongolia will beat you for trying to bang the local women because it's a common problem for the good quality women to be stolen by foreigners

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
just red this

"And some societies will straight up reject you if you're a foreigner or try to get around the rules. For example, men in mongolia will beat you for trying to bang the local women because it's a common problem for the good quality women to be stolen by foreigners."

not interested in going mongolia personally, but do u think this is true? @AlexBrown84 and is there any other countries that are like this?

There’s barely any foreigners that go to Mongolia for girls in first place and the top 2 countries that go there are China and Russia lol.

Sounds outdated I walked around with Mongolian girls no problem and kissed girl in crowd at music festival and nothing happen

absolutely terrible idea. why carry a knife when you can get to know people who will solve your problems for you without having you to get involved?
making friends in a foreign country u went to purely to fuck their women, who will defend ur back against other mongolians is much much harder than carrying a knife

making friends in a foreign country u went to purely to fuck their women, who will defend ur back against other mongolians is much much harder than carrying a knife
Not if you have there respect. Which thus leads back to knowing how to make the right friends. In this situation you would need to provide something they want and in return you get what you want.

Nah I just posted something on my Instagram story asking if anyone was in ulaanbaatar Mongolia and met up with a guy who introduced me to bunch of people

Nah I just posted something on my Instagram story asking if anyone was in ulaanbaatar Mongolia and met up with a guy who introduced me to bunch of people
Btw how did you arrange your horse riding escapades? That sounds like something I want to do tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back