News March 4, 2024 has been a mogger day so far.

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
My phone storage was fully tho sadly so for some reason jewtube didn’t save my watch history. I wanted to make a music playlist with everything I listened to in order to commemorate this great day.

My phone storage was fully tho sadly so for some reason jewtube didn’t save my watch history. I wanted to make a music playlist with everything I listened to in order to commemorate this great day.
Over for you tbh. Imagine not being white enough to fear the sun

I’ve just felt happier than I have in a long time.
The weather was very good today. Went up to 65F (18.5C) again and it was mostly sunny (UV Level 4). Just felt like a good day.
It's much nicer in Bangkok. Perfect combo of heat, humidity, smog and clear skies. At the current dewpoint of 26 C, the heat index is forecast to hit 48 C by the afternoon. But the truth is, once your body gets accustomed to the high humidity, you don't feel it anymore...so 37 C is just 37 C.
IMG 20240303 120845

It's much nicer in Bangkok. Perfect combo of heat, humidity, smog and clear skies. At the current dewpoint of 26 C, the heat index is forecast to hit 48 C by the afternoon. But the truth is, once your body gets accustomed to the high humidity, you don't feel it anymore...so 37 C is just 37 C.
View attachment 5000
Jealous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back