Money Making 1k a month is not hard anymore

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Making 1k a month once you have skills is not even hard anymore, and can survive you in places like Da Nang

I meant it just serves as cheap food, work remote etc
had same idea and i lived for at least a month in da nang, it was 5 star hotel 100 metres to the beach
everything was fine except is extremely boring because girls are hard to get, im not sure if theyre that traditional or im that bad looking for viets (i never had problems getting matches anywhere else) and there is too much white trash especially russian begpackers and alcoholics

it could be good destination if youre just saving ur money and nothing else, there is nothing to do and see there

had same idea and i lived for at least a month in da nang, it was 5 star hotel 100 metres to the beach
everything was fine except is extremely boring because girls are hard to get, im not sure if theyre that traditional or im that bad looking for viets (i never had problems getting matches anywhere else) and there is too much white trash especially russian begpackers and alcoholics

it could be good destination if youre just saving ur money and nothing else, there is nothing to do and see there
It's for all Viet girls most prefer viet and don't speak english. PH all the way

These cheap places always have Nha Thrang Da Nang Begpackers esp Russian drafters its brutal competition

Thanks for input was planning to go there

These cheap places always have Nha Thrang Da Nang Begpackers esp Russian drafters its brutal competition
yeah definitely, we should hire @predeterminism to autistically dig through internet to find places that are cheap, open for westerners and dont accept russian scumbags

vietnam was absolutely hardest for me, my match count was similar to european (around 0)
but fuck me theyre pretty. slim, light skin, kinda tall.

yeah definitely, we should hire @predeterminism to autistically dig through internet to find places that are cheap, open for westerners and dont accept russian scumbags

vietnam was absolutely hardest for me, my match count was similar to european (around 0)
but fuck me theyre pretty. slim, light skin, kinda tall.
I dont think its you. i htink has to do more with the chinese culture (conservative) and not speaking viet. So I might avoid Vietnam.
I heard ho chi minh mostly has scammers etc

PH Is still easiest in the world
LATAM is best looking girls but need to speak Portugese or Spanish and VERY dangerous. I mean gun to head dangerous or phone stolen

1k a month?! Legit just put 120k into a 10% yield like jepi and that’s it - you could even put it into safer plays if you put more money in
That's why the goal is get to 500k liquid as fast as possible. At a 10 percent return your living comfy af at 5k a month

I dont think its you. i htink has to do more with the chinese culture (conservative) and not speaking viet. So I might avoid Vietnam.
I heard ho chi minh mostly has scammers etc

PH Is still easiest in the world
LATAM is best looking girls but need to speak Portugese or Spanish and VERY dangerous. I mean gun to head dangerous or phone stolen
How much experience do you have living in LatAm?

Have you had a gun pointed to your head before? Or phone stolen?

Saying it's "very dangerous" is an ignorant take. I don't think you've spent much time there. I lived in several Colombian cities for months at a time and never had a gun pulled on me, or phone stolen. Even a month in Cali which is more dangerous than the average Colombian city.

How much experience do you have living in LatAm?

Have you had a gun pointed to your head before? Or phone stolen?

Saying it's "very dangerous" is an ignorant take. I don't think you've spent much time there. I lived in several Colombian cities for months at a time and never had a gun pulled on me, or phone stolen. Even a month in Cali which is more dangerous than the average Colombian city.
do you look local or pale white obvious north euro pheno

Yeah it's not hard at all, especially if you're white and from the Anglosphere. No excuses imo.

Depends on what you’re investing in and the timetable. Rentals and syndicated deals would probably keep you above 10%. Reits can also yield high but haven’t looked into any that have been going for a while
Rentals are huge maintenance but the core idea of 5% is pretty realistic on safer side

Viet girls seem to be big on height.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back