Lads!? Who's ballsy enough to approach the hottest asian girls in any given city?

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
When I touch down in Nam, I'm gonna dust off my old PUA boots and try my luck with the hottest asian stacies in the city i'll be staying at Vietnam. Most men are effeminate pussies who don't have the balls to approach. Considering I'm eye candy to a lot of asian foids, I think I'm going to try my luck. 20 approaches in the high class parts of the city is enough for me. It's worth the risk. Imagine fucking the shit out of an asian stacy.

Last edited:
only a sad lil faggot like you would have to imagine these things, normal people both get laid regularly and dont call women stacy. enjoy your role play session lil ricecel. travel to have a better cost of living or to exp the world's different offerings off pussy/culture is cool. but people like you that do it cause you "need too" thats what the term "leftover man" was made for. Gooks can smell a Leftover your no good to them they will abuse you for cash or not be into you with out money because you reek of desperation and anger. I hope your trip goes well but i doubt it with that mind set thinking you are entitled to pussy and the world. . .

but you land and they don’t speak a lick of english there

back when i was deployed to nam (april) there was this one girl i fucked in da nang, and we used google translate app the entire time to communicate! what a pain and super awkward

in hanoi the english literacy is a bit better, as the 3 girls i dated in that city all spoke good english

can’t speak on saigon as i was only there for a brief time in headquarters getting my gear issued before being sent up north to fight viet cong

good luck mate don’t get yourself killed and watch your back

God Save The King!

only a sad lil faggot like you would have to imagine these things, normal people both get laid regularly and dont call women stacy. enjoy your role play session lil ricecel. travel to have a better cost of living or to exp the world's different offerings off pussy/culture is cool. but people like you that do it cause you "need too" thats what the term "leftover man" was made for. Gooks can smell a Leftover your no good to them they will abuse you for cash or not be into you with out money because you reek of desperation and anger. I hope your trip goes well but i doubt it with that mind set thinking you are entitled to pussy and the world. . .
I think someone's forgot to take their meds today, aye Paddy? Your mental illness is next level.

When I touch down in Nam, I'm gonna dust off my old PUA boots and try my luck with the hottest asian stacies in the city i'll be staying at Vietnam. Most men are effeminate pussies who don't have the balls to approach. Considering I'm eye candy to a lot of asian foids, I think I'm going to try my luck. 20 approaches in the high class parts of the city is enough for me. It's worth the risk. Imagine fucking the shit out of an asian stacy.
Are you white or Asian?

but you land and they don’t speak a lick of english there

back when i was deployed to nam (april) there was this one girl i fucked in da nang, and we used google translate app the entire time to communicate! what a pain and super awkward

in hanoi the english literacy is a bit better, as the 3 girls i dated in that city all spoke good english

can’t speak on saigon as i was only there for a brief time in headquarters getting my gear issued before being sent up north to fight viet cong

good luck mate don’t get yourself killed and watch your back

God Save The King!
50%+ speak English to some degree. I imagine it's even higher in the 18 to 22 range.

how did the 20 approaches go, cowboy?

yapping about how other men are effeminate pussies and then? nothing.

you made an announcement here, so stop opening new troll theory threads and drop the fucking PUA field report!

That is so funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back