Advice Korea geomaxing

Blex

Aug 15, 2022
Finally moneymaxed and want to travel to Korea for 2-3 weeks. Need some advice from experienced Koreamaxers. How to get bitches there, if cold approach works, I need to try something more smart? Have you ever tried abuse girls for free accommodation/food pretending being a poor guy?
Btw I am 5’9 white HTN according to looksmax autists.

When do you plan to go?

Just use tinder it’s the easiest. And if you want to approach girls just go to itaewon and ask them to show you around since you’re visiting

When do you plan to go?

Just use tinder it’s the easiest. And if you want to approach girls just go to itaewon and ask them to show you around since you’re visiting
Any idea about the age of consent? Some sources say 20 🤨

When do you plan to go?

I plan to fly this week and go back towards 24th of September

Any idea about the age of consent? Some sources say 20 🤨
Don’t worry about it just don’t fuck kids. Chances are all the girls you talk to will be above 17
I plan to fly this week and go back towards 24th of September
I’d go to Seoul and jeju if you want to go to the beach. It’s probably still warm enough there

Don’t worry about it just don’t fuck kids. Chances are all the girls you talk to will be above 17

I’d go to Seoul and jeju if you want to go to the beach. It’s probably still warm enough there
So if girl is 18 and I am 21 it is ok right? And I am quite sceptic about tinder since you someone said about ID only registeration and also fucked ELO from my home country lol

So if girl is 18 and I am 21 it is ok right? And I am quite sceptic about tinder since you someone said about ID only registeration and also fucked ELO from my home country lol
18 and 21 is fine. The Id thing is only in Japan, in Korea it’s normal. And when you get to incheon airport before you leave the airport get a SIM card, make an account with Korean number, this should reset your elo.

When do you plan to go?

certainly dont use tinder. its 99% male there. @AlexBrown84 surprised u got any matches on there

message me in pms if u want to know the real most popular dating apps in korea

certainly dont use tinder. its 99% male there. @AlexBrown84 surprised u got any matches on there

message me in pms if u want to know the real most popular dating apps in korea
is it hellotalk

I honestly hate korea culture too and their women seem annoying and cunty.
korean women are very flat faced any and have 0 boobs or ass, ton of makeup and very small eyes.
Image 7 25
even a light skinned curry girl is way more beautiful than some chinkoid noodle.
their culture is shit anyway and women are giga feminist. say goodbye to your "trad" wife dreams

korean women are very flat faced any and have 0 boobs or ass, ton of makeup and very small eyes.
View attachment 1869
even a light skinned curry girl is way more beautiful than some chinkoid noodle.
their culture is shit anyway and women are giga feminist. say goodbye to your "trad" wife dreams
based gook hater

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back