Just don't be autistic theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 162
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 162

I don't know what to think anymore I gotta be an undiagnosed aspie or something I'm KHHV conversationless virgin I've never talked to a girl my age in my life. No phone calls or dm's nothing. No female friends in my life even as a child. Absolutely 0 female interaction in my life.

You don't even have to be a Tall Chad to have this. Even some giga subhumans at my school are talking to girls on the daily.
Just be first and NT is legit if youngcel.

How do I cope when some kids I know that would be considered trucels by blackpill rotters are talking to girls and hanging out? Even some of them have girlfriends....

Some of these guys are legit shorter then me and like the same facially LTN-MTN.

Like this one 5'10 LTN curry IPDcel literally cyclops tier eyes. Has been dating some older foid for like 2 years. Legit LTN pedo mustache/unshaved neck hairs plus DEATHNIC Failo

I also know some like 5'5 MTN literally has same frame as me. He's a wristcel-like 6-inch wrists and twinkish frame. He also has a GF.

Another Brutal example I know is recently I found out the 5'3 fetal alcohol syndrome kid I mentioned before has a JB 13 yo GF. He's 5'3 with a recessed horse like face. Not to mention he's almost 19. Ngl that age gap is cucked.

But in summary high school gotta be the last chance for GIGA NT subhumans. Then college is the last chance for NT Normies. Then after college women are Rich Chads only.

Not being able to talk to people is brutal, and knowing you won't fit in is even more brutal. Everyone who's able to have a normal conversation without sperging out mogs me.
I have two 'friends' at school but they don't really count as friends, more like acquaintances. I hang out with them sometimes to not feel alone.

Either your born social or not. Social outcast is one of the worst curses, I hope you have friends that you can cope with OP

this is gay. who cares about all this? you didnt even mention the worst thing of it all. stating you are branded for life as a circumcuck. this is laughable for me to read as a wizard.

this is gay. who cares about all this? you didnt even mention the worst thing of it all. stating you are branded for life as a circumcuck. this is laughable for me to read as a wizard.
So what matters to you? Wishing you had your foreskin back and fucking STD ridden fat cow prostitutes.

It’s like a muscle, you can train it

For example, bar girls here (both the kind that fuck you and the ones selling you drinks) will have conversations with you, play games with you, etc. You’ll also run into random people you can strike up conversations with.

Just come here and train it, it’s a skill

Living in Thailand like a tutorial for your social/sex life

So what matters to you? Wishing you had your foreskin back and fucking STD ridden fat cow prostitutes.
without foreskin sex is meaningless. this stuff should all mean nothing to you because you are circumcucked. if you are looking for sex with nothing else involved a prostitute will always be your best option. you can have sex in a matter of 1 second.

without foreskin sex is meaningless. this stuff should all mean nothing to you because you are circumcucked. if you are looking for sex with nothing else involved a prostitute will always be your best option. you can have sex in a matter of 1 second.
I see... I haven't taken the circumcuckedpill yet because I'm virgin. But idk what I'm looking for in life. It's just been living hell everyday

I see... I haven't taken the circumcuckedpill yet because I'm virgin. But idk what I'm looking for in life. It's just been living hell everyday
you are going to be disappointed when you have sex. nothing feels like shit. everything besides vaginal sex is like 1/10. forget condom sex all together. thats why even if you fuck a normal girl with all the time invested if you have to wear a condom its cucked. i always have unprotected sex and cum in them. its the only thing. that does it for me.

you are going to be disappointed when you have sex. nothing feels like shit. everything besides vaginal sex is like 1/10. forget condom sex all together. thats why even if you fuck a normal girl with all the time invested if you have to wear a condom its cucked. i always have unprotected sex and cum in them. its the only thing. that does it for me.
I will probably rope after losing my virginity. Once I see how much of a scam these whores pussies are and how being a circumcuck destroys everything in life.

No point in living as a circumcucked

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what to think anymore I gotta be an undiagnosed aspie or something I'm KHHV conversationless virgin I've never talked to a girl my age in my life. No phone calls or dm's nothing. No female friends in my life even as a child. Absolutely 0 female interaction in my life.

You don't even have to be a Tall Chad to have this. Even some giga subhumans at my school are talking to girls on the daily.
Just be first and NT is legit if youngcel.

How do I cope when some kids I know that would be considered trucels by blackpill rotters are talking to girls and hanging out? Even some of them have girlfriends....

Some of these guys are legit shorter then me and like the same facially LTN-MTN.

Like this one 5'10 LTN curry IPDcel literally cyclops tier eyes. Has been dating some older foid for like 2 years. Legit LTN pedo mustache/unshaved neck hairs plus DEATHNIC Failo

I also know some like 5'5 MTN literally has same frame as me. He's a wristcel-like 6-inch wrists and twinkish frame. He also has a GF.

Another Brutal example I know is recently I found out the 5'3 fetal alcohol syndrome kid I mentioned before has a JB 13 yo GF. He's 5'3 with a recessed horse like face. Not to mention he's almost 19. Ngl that age gap is cucked.

But in summary high school gotta be the last chance for GIGA NT subhumans. Then college is the last chance for NT Normies. Then after college women are Rich Chads only.
what does JB mean

incel life sucks. its the most meaningless pointless shit ever. you need to keep finding more copes to even survive.

- Chase MILFs and cougars. Maybe theyd overlook your autism out of desperation.

- Try to purge any social anxiety you have, so that you at least have a chance of talking to someone. I recommend watching gore vids for that. In case you sperg out they can overlook it as a random quirk

- Take depression meds.

- Chase MILFs and cougars. Maybe theyd overlook your autism out of desperation.

- Try to purge any social anxiety you have, so that you at least have a chance of talking to someone. I recommend watching gore vids for that. In case you sperg out they can overlook it as a random quirk

- Take depression meds.
jew pills suck. that advice ruined everything youve ever said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back