Japan

Pale God

Sep 8, 2023
So I'm considering geomaxxing to Japan since I've gotten tired of being a NEET in Germany. Being a NEET in Germany is basically a death sentence to your dating life unless you are a Chadlite or Chad. Maybe HTNs could get away with it too if they are lucky but in most cases they wouldn't get to date good-looking women anyway because they have no money to spend.

I'm 26, 6'3, White, have brown/blonde hair and blue eyes, kinda skinny and working on getting lean. I rate myself a 6 or 7 out of 10. I'm pretty sure I could be an 7 or even 8 if I got plastic surgeries like rhinoplasty to get rid of my dorsal hump and improved my physique further.

I have always liked video games since a young age and anime/manga since my teenage years and even did learn Japanese for a bit at 16 since I wanted to become an interpreter but I failed to get into university because of math, so I just just became a NEET after that.

I think I'll try to do a work and travel year to Japan and then find out if I wanna stay there. I would try to find the best looking and youngest girl I could, preferably one from a rich family.

Surely you mean slightly-larger-than-average and not "Jew noses," no?
They like nose depth/height (protrusion away from your maxilla outwards), so the longer the 0.67 value the better

Most rhino surgeries just make your nose look more like an upturned snub nose that makes you look like you suck cock for a living

Mine is between Straight and convex and got compliments on it

I just want my dorsal hump removed and get a straight nose bridge but the risk of them botching it and getting the big amount of money for the surgery in the first place also make me not wanna get one.

I also have the impression that most Asian girls wouldn’t mind since my first girlfriend who was Chinese didn’t mind and when I mentioned I wanted to get one in the future she told me not to. Might have been virtue signaling though.

you are over thinking everything. you can ascend as is. dont waste your time with any looksmax crap.

I also have the impression that most Asian girls wouldn’t mind since my first girlfriend who was Chinese didn’t mind and when I mentioned I wanted to get one in the future she told me not to. Might have been virtue signaling though.
Asian women like big noses

They like BWC
the noses and all this other crap doesnt mean anything unless you have some nigger looking nose which 0.001% of white people have. jbw is just in skin color and having anything moderately resembling white features.

Now I just gotta get money so I can go there. If I asked my relatives they would probably reject me and tell me to stay in Germany or work minimum wage and save until I have like 3K euros which would take ages and actually not even work because I‘m in bankruptcy.

Now I just gotta get money so I can go there. If I asked my relatives they would probably reject me and tell me to stay in Germany or work minimum wage and save until I have like 3K euros which would take ages and actually not even work because I‘m in bankruptcy.
3k euros is hardly anything how do you not save that a month?

3k euros is hardly anything how do you not save that a month?
some parts of europe are cucked for money grinding, they can income tax you up to 55% and salaries are lower than in usa even before taxes
they make like 2-2.5k eur after taxes per month in germany

They like nose depth/height (protrusion away from your maxilla outwards), so the longer the 0.67 value the better

View attachment 1992

Most rhino surgeries just make your nose look more like an upturned snub nose that makes you look like you suck cock for a living

View attachment 1993

Mine is between Straight and convex and got compliments on it

View attachment 1994

This bitch is ugly as fuck. This is what Japan really has to offer?

You can fuck girls like this in China and SEA lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back