Ive looksmaxxed so hard to asian beauty standards that asian girls think im a catfish

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Last 2 asian girls I've started speaking to in the last 1 day

1 is thai, 1 is chinese girl studying in UK

A Korean girl accused me aswell of using someone else's photo

I've truly mastered asian beauty standards

Learn from me boyos, read my threads, consume my wisdom.

do they really prefer pale skin? when i take a photo in more natural lighting my skin looks disgusting compared to a warm light

do they really prefer pale skin? when i take a photo in more natural lighting my skin looks disgusting compared to a warm light
Send me a pic of you I might be able to help.

Yes they prefer as pale as possible. Like paper. Like you've never seen sunlight in your life

The warm lighting creates an ugly skin colour in their eyes

Yes they prefer as pale as possible. Like paper. Like you've never seen sunlight in your life

i dont want to dox myself but thanks for the offer
do the japanese prefer pale skin too? most of the girls i've seen dont seem to use the weird whitening filters

i'm going to filter the same picture i used to make my skin look whiter and see if it gets better results overnight

i dont want to dox myself but thanks for the offer
do the japanese prefer pale skin too? most of the girls i've seen dont seem to use the weird whitening filters

i'm going to filter the same picture i used to make my skin look whiter and see if it gets better results overnight
Everywhere outside of Europe and North America prefers pale white skin.

Meanwhile europe and North America prefers tanned/brown skin

Yes Japanese prefer pale skin too.

"In natural lighting my skin looks disgusting" you've been propagandized so hard against your natural skin colour you called it disgusting. Very sad. All skin colours are beautiful.

It's just whites prefer tan, everyone else prefers white

In terms of sexual attraction, no, women in general don't find pale skin attractive. Pale skin is synonymous with femininity. Women universally prefer a darker looking man with a tint of yellow to the face.

In terms of sexual attraction, no, women in general don't find pale skin attractive. Pale skin is synonymous with femininity. Women universally prefer a darker looking man with a tint of yellow to the face.
Nah darker skin is feminine

If you come to UK you'll see all girls want to be tanned. But all the men are white

Same in asia, the lighter the man the more attractive he is

Darker skin being feminine is a known fact, thought you would've realized by now

Look at all asian male models. They're brown in real life but edit their photos and makeup to have a white face to be attractive to Asian women

Yellow is a sign of being sick. It's universally frowned upon and seen as disgusting.

When someone in my family looks yellow, we are worried about them and send them to the doctors to get checked for being ill

Then when they're better they go back to a beautiful porcelain white

Nah darker skin is feminine
Nope, you are wrong.

If you come to UK you'll see all girls want to be tanned. But all the men are white
Women in the UK find pale skinned men absolutely repulsive. They prefer a golden coloured or darker skin tone, hence the saying tall, dark and handsome.

Same in asia, the lighter the man the more attractive he is
It has nothing to do with physical attractiveness. In Asia, pale skin is associated with superior socio-economic status in man made civilization. If we asked women in tribes, they'd pick a dark skin man.

Darker skin being feminine is a known fact, thought you would've realized by now
You're wrong.

Look at all asian male models. They're brown in real life but edit their photos and makeup to have a white face to be attractive to Asian women
It has nothing to do with biological attraction.

Nope, you are wrong.

Women in the UK find pale skinned men absolutely repulsive. They prefer a golden coloured or darker skin tone, hence the saying tall, dark and handsome.

It has nothing to do with physical attractiveness. In Asia, pale skin is associated with superior socio-economic status in man made civilization. If we asked women in tribes, they'd pick a dark skin man.

You're wrong.

Must be brutal seeing your women all thirsting over white skinned men, and seeing your asian male idols bleach, makeup and edit to try get white skin

Does it hurt? Knowing you can never get rid of your sickly feminine yellow skin tone

Must be brutal seeing your women all thirsting over white skinned men, and seeing your asian male idols bleach, makeup and edit to try get white skin

Does it hurt? Knowing you can never get rid of your sickly feminine yellow skin tone
Resorting to adhocs shows you've lost. Run along now.

Nope, you are wrong.

You're wrong.

In studies its proven that sunlight lowers testosterone. That's why globally darker men are short, weak, unattractive, and try to make themselves lighter

The preference for white skin in men has nothing to do with socioeconomic status.

They simply just find it more manly, more attractive, it turns them on more

OK the west prefers tanned men and women, but asia prefers paper white men and women

Women in the UK find pale skinned men absolutely repulsive. They prefer a golden coloured or darker skin tone, hence the saying tall, dark and handsome
OK but if you watch any video of asian girls they all say their type is tall, white, handsome

It's commonly known that's their type there.

In studies its proven that sunlight lowers testosterone. That's why globally darker men are short, weak, unattractive, and try to make themselves lighter
Wrong again.

The preference for white skin in men has nothing to do with socioeconomic status
Yes, it does. It's linked to superior socio-economic status. If the correction to socio-economic status is removed, women in Asia will pick darker skinned men of their own race over paled skinned one's.

They simply just find it more manly, more attractive, it turns them on more
It's not more manly. I've already linked studies proving more pigmentation is linked to higher testosterone levels.

OK the west prefers tanned men and women, but asia prefers paper white men and women
No, they don't. I'm paper white myself. It hasn't helped one single bit. Here's proof of how pale I am.

It's only one correlator to status.

Screenshot 20240315 204822 Gallery

hahaha you are right. when using a picture of me with pale ass skin i got like double the messages.
Yeah I had an Instagram with only asian girls. Got like 5 likes per pic with light tan. Then posted a pale pic and got like 25 likes. It's literally day and night difference. It's extremely important to be paper white in asia as a male. Yellow bois are FINISHED

@QuantativeAnalyticalBS

ok and? girls like status and wealth. u know people used to literally eat clay pots to look pale
its nothing to do with status and wealth. girls outside of europe are simply turned on more by white skin than tanned skin. its sexually attractive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back