News is pusi tighter on skinny framelet girls?

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
every foid i fucked was kinda similar in size now im wondering if i get 155cm 40kg gook-queen will her pussy be SMALLER?

fuck fat noodles their pussy is so hot wet and pushes inwards towards you in a 360 circle around your whole cock

honestly its a meme, this chinese framelet massage whroe I go to had a pretty vacuous and wide pusi. But this one big booty latina whos 5'6 had the tightest Ive ever been in. but im also only 5.5 inches and girthlet so experiences vary

honestly its a meme, this chinese framelet massage whroe I go to had a pretty vacuous and wide pusi. But this one big booty latina whos 5'6 had the tightest Ive ever been in. but im also only 5.5 inches and girthlet so experiences vary
Have asian girls ever called your dick big?

every foid i fucked was kinda similar in size now im wondering if i get 155cm 40kg gook-queen will her pussy be SMALLER?
to be honest, it's completely random.

(i cannot speak for fat girls, i just don't fuck fat)

the last girl i was with, was 5 foot 2, skinny. But shallow pussy. so when she rode me, i still had an inch left over (im 6 inches more or less) so i felt like a giant. She was good.

18 yo, had a nice body.

I have other photos of her, but easier to grab them from her socials

Attachments

• skinny 2.jpg
    skinny 2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 10
  • skinny 3.jpg
    skinny 3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
  • skinny.jpg
    skinny.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back