NSFW Scientific Explanation Why South East Asian People Are HALF BLACK, HALF CHINKS

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
I sent a pic of that funny looking half black half korean guy to my pina. and laughed saying the mix is so funny. and she got offended. and i didnt understand why.
but then a few days later i was looking in my camera roll, a pic of her face, and the half nignog half korean guy's face were right next to eachother. and they looked kinda similar in some ways.

and then it clicked in my head, i thought holy shit, thats why she was mad. filipinos ARE half chinks half blacks

SEA people are chinese people mixed with black people

Hair- frizzy, so its inbetween chinese straight hair and blacks afro hair(lots of pinas get their hair permenantly straightened cos its frizzy from nig dna)

Eyes- epicanthic folds and smaller eyes from chink genes, but not as tiny slit eyes as chinks cos african dna

Nose- wide ass bulbous nose from niggers, and flatness from chinks, creating a flat wide nose

Lips- nigger lips, nice and full

Face size/shape - smaller than east asian faces, but bigger and wider than nigger faces

Dick size- supposedly bigger than east asians. from the nigger genes

IQ- nigger iq 🤣

Skin colour- slightly darker than chinks, from the nignog dna

whered they get the nigger genes from? it that what their islands original inhabitors were? niggers? then mass bred with east asians creating a half nigger half chink race which can be kinda ugly sometimes but kinda sexy af sometimes

1709244212621 shes sexy tbh in a weird way

Last edited:
@geomaxer autist
@BoomBoom autist who pays for sex in asia as a young guy (over)
@AlexBrown84 mogger geomaxxer but jealous of ur trustfund
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Horizon55 literal virgin
@Aphex idk
@BeardedUnicorn fell for ricedick propaganda
@6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish idk
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS ricedick with race dysmorphia who logs online every day to seethe at us fucking his women
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@Tai Bwo Wannai nigger and larps about geomaxxing but tries to shame others for not geomaxxing
@biggunsar idk
@ImFree007 an alt of someone here but i wont say who
@Friar Tuck idk

i’d say mainland sea has more mixture of indian dna than african

indonesia and philippines tho def have more african/aboriginal mixture

the black people you are talking about are not black retard it took one google search to find this.

The Negritos form the indigenous population of Southeast Asia, but were largely absorbed by Austroasiatic- and Austronesian-speaking groups that migrated from southern East Asia into Mainland and Insular Southeast Asia with the Neolithic expansion. The remainders form minority groups in geographically isolated regions.

It has been found that the physical and morphological phenotypes of Negritos, such as short stature, a wide and snub nose, curly hair and dark skin, "are shaped by novel mechanisms for adaptation to tropical rainforests"

Meaning these people are not black but are native to the Philippines and have 0% African blood and like Alex said they have way more dna from Indians than blacks

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpeg
    IMG_1037.jpeg
    674.9 KB · Views: 2
the black people you are talking about are not black retard it took one google search to find this.

The Negritos form the indigenous population of Southeast Asia, but were largely absorbed by Austroasiatic- and Austronesian-speaking groups that migrated from southern East Asia into Mainland and Insular Southeast Asia with the Neolithic expansion. The remainders form minority groups in geographically isolated regions.

It has been found that the physical and morphological phenotypes of Negritos, such as short stature, a wide and snub nose, curly hair and dark skin, "are shaped by novel mechanisms for adaptation to tropical rainforests"

Meaning these people are not black but are native to the Philippines and have 0% African blood and like Alex said they have way more dna from Indians than blacks
bro come on they have black skin and all black features, yea ok theyre not african. but theyre the same thing- those genetics develop in extremely hot countries like ph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back