Indian men are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
SEA girls are extremely brutal to indian men

I've had like 5 of them say something mean towards indian men unprovoked

"hes literally indian"

me sends pic of michael morrone(definition of tall dark handsome) "nah looks too indian"

asks me if im a catfish. and when i ask why shes asking , she says sometimes she spoke to foreigners before but it ended up being an indian catfishing as a white guy

even SEA girls look at indians as dirt on the bottom of their shoe. fucking brutal.

this is a good example of what has happened to these noodles you are talking to

slavs are lower. I see 165cm curries with slavfoids while slav needs to look like Stepanov to have a chance

"hes literally indian"

me sends pic of michael morrone(definition of tall dark handsome) "nah looks too indian"

asks me if im a catfish. and when i ask why shes asking , she says sometimes she spoke to foreigners before but it ended up being an indian catfishing as a white guy

even SEA girls look at indians as dirt on the bottom of their shoe. fucking brutal.
Not in the West.

Any male that isn't white is unideal in the eyes of all women except some negroids.
Refuted.

"hes literally indian"

Well good. I don't want seamonkeys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back