News im an abandoned incel

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
my life is so bad. im a neglected wizard khhv circumcuck. im like a starving nigger kid from tanzania. theres not much hope for me due to the complete removal of my frenulum. ill have to have retribution against my enemies for this. i thought geomaxing would be my only hope but im branded in this cult for life. they put a permanent chastity belt on me. ill never be free. ill never be a creator...... but i can be a destroyer.

my life is so bad. im a neglected wizard khhv circumcuck. im like a starving nigger kid from tanzania. theres not much hope for me due to the complete removal of my frenulum. ill have to have retribution against my enemies for this. i thought geomaxing would be my only hope but im branded in this cult for life. they put a permanent chastity belt on me. ill never be free. ill never be a creator...... but i can be a destroyer.
yeah geomaxxing seems like another cope that is overrated, i hate how i have to travel thousands of miles to south east asia or south america just to get some ass like i'm not even deformed or have any serious issues but because i'm not 6ft and chad i can't get a white western woman to sit on my cock

yeah geomaxxing seems like another cope that is overrated, i hate how i have to travel thousands of miles to south east asia or south america just to get some ass like i'm not even deformed or have any serious issues but because i'm not 6ft and chad i can't get a white western woman to sit on my cock
we have to travel across the world just to have sex with our dead cut cocks with sea monkeys in poor 3rd world countries.

my manifesto and retribution will change humanity. i plan on creating thousands of ers with it.
i just wish i had real life people i could talk to about this, but we will always be alone in our struggle with inceldom because most men are cucked and don't want to admit they aren't getting vagina

i just wish i had real life people i could talk to about this, but we will always be alone in our struggle with inceldom because most men are cucked and don't want to admit they aren't getting vagina
this site is still cucked. no pussy no vaccine? fuck any bot that takes any vaxes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back