If you don't find a way to escape wage slaving, your life is over after college

Stellar_Travels

Mar 10, 2024
Once you start working it's game over. You'll have to dedicate all your day to make the boss of your boss rich. No more laid back vibes, parties, stress-free life, lots of free time, romance and young drama. Your whole day will become stress filled in a hyper competitive environment where people will backstab you repeatedly for a promotion.
No wonder people feels depressed after they start wage slaving, they realize it's game over.

You absolutely need to find a way to avoid it or at least have a plan to escape it. Don't be a normie going with the motion of wage slaving from 25yo to 65yo...there's no point in living like that. I'd rather move to Bangkok with a group of friends and try to open a small business like a bar, than wage slaving in the corporate world for 40 years.

And if you think about that, you wage slave and give yourself a burnout for what? For a chance to attract a used up and washed up whore who took dozens of dicks before you? To live in a big city surrounded by feminazi and where rent cost half your salary? Just exit the matrix, take a risk and move abroad. Geomax is how you escape the wage slaving nightmare

Once you start working it's game over. You'll have to dedicate all your day to make the boss of your boss rich. No more laid back vibes, parties, stress-free life, lots of free time, romance and young drama. Your whole day will become stress filled in a hyper competitive environment where people will backstab you repeatedly for a promotion.
No wonder people feels depressed after they start wage slaving, they realize it's game over.

You absolutely need to find a way to avoid it or at least have a plan to escape it. Don't be a normie going with the motion of wage slaving from 25yo to 65yo...there's no point in living like that. I'd rather move to Bangkok with a group of friends and try to open a small business like a bar, than wage slaving in the corporate world for 40 years.

And if you think about that, you wage slave and give yourself a burnout for what? For a chance to attract a used up and washed up whore who took dozens of dicks before you? To live in a big city surrounded by feminazi and where rent cost half your salary? Just exit the matrix, take a risk and move abroad. Geomax is how you escape the wage slaving nightmare
All of that was very true except the rent thing.

The west has the highest ratio of average wage to avg House price. We have the most affordable housing in thr world.

But yeah I'm working every waking second after my job to businessmax so I can escape this slavery torture

Goal is to get to 10-20k per month + as an agency business. And live in some place in asia like a king with a tiny model tier brown breathing pocket pussy

most of my friends are already in relationships with virgins they met in high school with decent work from home jobs. its not bad if u actually try

working is life draining and it comes from a guy that started with top10% salary in my country and next job it will be top3%
also i never worked from an office, it was always full remote and its unnegotiable
its still stressful somehow. most of the time i dont feel like working, when i do i can do shit quickly, i had months i didnt push single line of code

if i could go back in time to hs id pass my exams at 100%
with good grades, scores and recommendations you can easily leech money from other countries governments from scholarships and shit, some countries give you full tuition, accommodation and money for food
even if you study some bullshit and you get 500 dollars a month its still relatively stress free and you have access to young girls
you can do it for over a decade, you can do phd just partying and studying some shit

true

just today i slept for 12 hours

imagine having to wakeup to go wage slave

i don’t even think i could ever do it again, my brain is forever altered by my success at a young age

i’ll never work a job again
dawg you were born rich

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back