IDI NAHUJ SUKA BLJAD

Blackpillrage

Jun 26, 2023
I have a dream
to have children but only with white foids, preferably slavic stacys.
leave the degenerate west behind and live in a small village in Eastern europe.
I want the traditional lifestyle, no videogames drugs fastfood and gambling

How to find trad slavic / half asian foids and what countrys are the best
thoughts were: 1 russia
2 Mongolia
3 ukraine
4 Tadschikistan

They have good bone structures and are gl i saw it on the dating apps
looking for other country ideas

I have a dream
to have children but only with white foids, preferably slavic stacys.
leave the degenerate west behind and live in a small village in Eastern europe.
I want the traditional lifestyle, no videogames drugs fastfood and gambling

How to find trad slavic / half asian foids and what countrys are the best
thoughts were: 1 russia
2 Mongolia
3 ukraine
4 Tadschikistan

They have good bone structures and are gl i saw it on the dating apps
looking for other country ideas
i really dont want to shatter your dreams but your amerikan cuck nigger loving wahmen are queens propaganda is present in every corner of the globe with few exceptions, im from eastern europe and women here are half westernized meaning they just took all western privileges and kept this mindset of being a housewife but without kids and duties, this is typical here that dude is working 60 hours a week and his queen is scrolling tiktok all day in his house.
some countries in eastern europe (including mine) has very funny domestic violence laws, she can basically kick dude out of his own house without any evidence (im not making this up you can check it), just her word, and he have to pay mortgage while she lives in his house

im trying to escape this fucking clown west world, but i know eventually your retarded american mind virus will take over the last few normal places and we are done

i really dont want to shatter your dreams but your amerikan cuck nigger loving wahmen are queens propaganda is present in every corner of the globe with few exceptions, im from eastern europe and women here are half westernized meaning they just took all western privileges and kept this mindset of being a housewife but without kids and duties, this is typical here that dude is working 60 hours a week and his queen is scrolling tiktok all day in his house.
some countries in eastern europe (including mine) has very funny domestic violence laws, she can basically kick dude out of his own house without any evidence (im not making this up you can check it), just her word, and he have to pay mortgage while she lives in his house

im trying to escape this fucking clown west world, but i know eventually your retarded american mind virus will take over the last few normal places and we are done
fuck these brainwashed gynocentric feminist supporting cucks. theyll never take over ISLAM where foids are mens slaves the way they should be. thats one of the reasons im converting.

thinking about it too but they'll never give me arabik country passport anyway ehh
im converting to islam before i join Spencer, Pavel, Charlie, Shane, Chase and Don on their quest to convert to Islam as quickly as possible to have an eternal orgy with 72 virgins in heaven before their mega school shooting. Their plans all end up in jeopardy when the cock mafia, an anti-school-shooter cult filled with SJWs and big muscly sexy men with huge cocks gets in their way and start kidnapping autists all throughout Japan. Everything seems to be fucked, but Charlie shows us that the power of autism never gives in, and they successfully save the day. Charlie then sends her manifesto to Mumkey Jones, who opens in it in one of his Mumkey's Mailbag videos, becoming an important historical figure instead of getting cucked by a 15-year old.

The book gives deep commentary on issues faced in Japanese society, like depression, everyone looking the same, and economic inequality. The book was a bit hard to follow, due to it's difficult and sometimes infuriatingly complex writing, but as a professional anime book connoisseur, I was able to follow it without issue. My only problem would have be that the author took the book down from Lulu "so it no longer wastes your time and pollutes the Triflers brand". I find this to be truly appalling. As a fellow mumktard, I see the book as fitting right in with what's left of our autistic corner of the internet, and it would be a shame for such an ambitious work by the Mumkey fandom to be forgotten.

Favorite quote:
"Our hearts were pounding so hard to the point it was hard not to put our hands against each other's chest to feel it. I started to visualize what was happening inside me the image of a giant moving member inside a tight vagina made me moist." - Charlie Haskett, 14 year old

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back