Story I WAS LARPING ALL THIS TIME. I'M KHHV ROPECEL

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
im 30 years old khhv i was in thailand and many other asian countries but they all laughed at me - the white manlet framelet rat faced incel
answer this question - are you really that delusional you think you can "ascend" by going other part of the world? what will be different there?
if youre not having sex in your home country there is absolutely no way youll have rizz to pick up asian women with huge language and cultural barrier

this is not doable. im sorry for lying to you guys, im still khhv.
geomaxing doesnt exist.

please delete my account, geomaxing is not working AND IT'S NOT AN ALTERNATIVE TO LOOKSMAXING. IF YOU DONT HAVE SEX IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU WILL NOT HAVE SEX ANYWHERE ELSE
PERIOD

btw. i'm taking schizophrenia pills this is why i made all this shit up

@predeterminism @KingOfAsia @geomaxer

well he is overlooking if you are a guy looking for a serious relationship and your realistic about the girls you are approaching. you CAN geomax. But any girl your level or above, the ONLY WAY you will get them. is if they see a future in you. You say "hey...im here for only 2 weeks and you will never see me again" well....you better start approaching 2 noches below your rating in looks. now, there is always that luck of the draw. Could get a girl decent looking who knows your visiting and just wants to fuck you cause your a foreigner with most likely an inch of two bigger than a local guy. But it's as rare as getting pussy in your own country.

and the fact is, if you are good looking. it is easier, no matter where you go. But being moderately good looking, helps alot, in foreign countries. There is no magic travel solution (ignore alex, he's a good looking douche bag with a fucking cut body *love ya bro, but ya know im speaking solids). he is the exception to the normal guy.

but if your a dad bod, average guy. But carries himself well. You will do slightly better than back home. and the variables above apply

but if your a buck tooth snaggle puss. dont' matter where you go, unless you got money. you ain't got honey

lets face it - women are exactly the same in every country, all they want is chad and money
who, for fuck sake, would want your balding/manletic ass?
I'm not even ugly and I can't get anything because I'm autistic af. Dam I hate this world and every normie faggot in it.

I'm not even ugly and I can't get anything because I'm autistic af. Dam I hate this world and every normie faggot in it.
just shut your mouth, there., You are not autistic. I never understood that. Yes, it's normal to feel uncomfy, and it's normal to want to speak when you feel uncomfy, cause you think it will help you and it ends up usually being the wrong thing. So...just shut up and speak occasionally. You will be respected more.

and it's okay to feel uncomfortable in social settings. I am like that. but i just ignore it. Fuck it. i tell myself "EVERYONE HERE is feeling the same way, they just hide it better". This is why you get those people who cannot go anywhere without friends. It's because they are fucking autistic and if they surround themselves with people they are comfy with. they seem less autistic

Dont' let feeling uncomfortable ruin your life. Gotta remember, everyone is going through the same thing. just at different degrees and different stages

and it's okay to feel uncomfortable in social settings. I am like that. but i just ignore it. Fuck it. i tell myself "EVERYONE HERE is feeling the same way, they just hide it better"
god no this is very not true

im 30 years old khhv i was in thailand and many other asian countries but they all laughed at me - the white manlet framelet rat faced incel
answer this question - are you really that delusional you think you can "ascend" by going other part of the world? what will be different there?
if youre not having sex in your home country there is absolutely no way youll have rizz to pick up asian women with huge language and cultural barrier

this is not doable. im sorry for lying to you guys, im still khhv.
geomaxing doesnt exist.

please delete my account, geomaxing is not working AND IT'S NOT AN ALTERNATIVE TO LOOKSMAXING. IF YOU DONT HAVE SEX IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU WILL NOT HAVE SEX ANYWHERE ELSE
PERIOD

btw. i'm taking schizophrenia pills this is why i made all this shit up

@predeterminism @KingOfAsia @geomaxer
lets face it - women are exactly the same in every country, all they want is chad and money
who, for fuck sake, would want your balding/manletic ass?
Yeah women are the same but competition makes the difference

At home if you are short, ugly, unpreferred skin colour, avg dick, broke

But in asia you'd be avg height, htn face, the preferred skin colour, big dick, rich , all compared to them

Yeah women are the same but competition makes the difference

At home if you are short, ugly, unpreferred skin colour, avg dick, broke

But in asia you'd be avg height, htn face, the preferred skin colour, big dick, rich , all compared to them
i am liar you understand i had no sex in asia except when we meet in bangkok with @AlexBrown84 and he sucked my dick for 100 usd (he paid me for letting him suck)

just shut your mouth, there., You are not autistic. I never understood that. Yes, it's normal to feel uncomfy, and it's normal to want to speak when you feel uncomfy, cause you think it will help you and it ends up usually being the wrong thing. So...just shut up and speak occasionally. You will be respected more.

and it's okay to feel uncomfortable in social settings. I am like that. but i just ignore it. Fuck it. i tell myself "EVERYONE HERE is feeling the same way, they just hide it better". This is why you get those people who cannot go anywhere without friends. It's because they are fucking autistic and if they surround themselves with people they are comfy with. they seem less autistic

Dont' let feeling uncomfortable ruin your life. Gotta remember, everyone is going through the same thing. just at different degrees and different stages
Nonsense.

So now you are LARPing about having gone to SEA? Mockery is a very strong taboo in Thailand, and only the ladyboys like to bully insecure guys to see if you are a "bottom". BTW, bar mamas (middle-aged sex workers) in Thailand often have their own bars. They are fond of awkward young white guys, and they will give you lots of attention, listen to your concerns, try to make you happy, and do their best to bring out your sexual confidence as well. The Chad coomers rarely bother with the older women, so you don't have to worry about being mogged by other guys. Don't worry about the boomers...if given a choice between a goofy kid and a balding boomer, the bar mamas will always go for the young guy. Yeah, she might not be what you really desire, but once you get the reek of inceldom off you and develop easy confidence around women, then you will be prepared to ascend.

Flips would absolutely make fun if you if you made a fool of yourself in some attempt at fornication, but even they don't laugh at depressed people. They only puzzle over why you are so unhappy and withdrawn, but they are wary of sudden whiteoid rage and so will leave you alone.

god no this is very not true
Anxiety is basically a mental stimulant which produces intense focus and enhanced sensitivity to the slightest cues...but for some reason, "anxious" people are scared shitless of feeling anxiety, and their fear can become so intense that it induces a complete meltdown. Other people enjoy the tension, as it provides an escape from the low-energy boredom of their routine life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back