i hate this twisted cucked world

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
the sexual revolution and feminism and hypergamy and chad ruined it all. we have to geomax to cope. fuck jews for forcing us to live through this while being circumcucked. i will not let them get away with this. i will have retribution.

Was your circumsicion botched?
might as well be. i have no frenulum and its sideways and jagged and crooked looking. doctors dont give a shit when they circumcuck you. they just get it done as fast as they can to get free money. it takes them 2 minutes to make 500 dollars. they dont care about you or anyone at all.

the sexual revolution and feminism and hypergamy and chad ruined it all. we have to geomax to cope. fuck jews for forcing us to live through this while being circumcucked. i will not let them get away with this. i will have retribution.
We need to get our revenge by impregnating and fucking tons of brown asian women, The elites don't want us to reproduce that's why this world is so cucked and cruel to us. Depopulation is their agenda so we can fuck them over by fucking a bunch of ethnic whores

We need to get our revenge by impregnating and fucking tons of brown asian women, The elites don't want us to reproduce that's why this world is so cucked and cruel to us. Depopulation is their agenda so we can fuck them over by fucking a bunch of ethnic whores
i want to go to a country where women have no rights at all and i can just see one in public and start having sex with them and they cant do anything about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back