Recommendation i hate all you fakecels

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
i just got done paying money for sex and it wasnt even worth it due to intense mogging. i had to have circumcope sex and after that i decided to go get some food. all i saw was gfs and bfs together all og them mogged me. i was the same height as the girls and im a full baldcel every other guy there had hair and was taller than me. thereere is no way they can ever be attracted to me and that id ever ascend. kevin logan is the only other truecel i trust here. the rest of you are sex haver fakecels.

i just got done paying money for sex and it wasnt even worth it due to intense mogging. i had to have circumcope sex and after that i decided to go get some food. all i saw was gfs and bfs together all og them mogged me. i was the same height as the girls and im a full baldcel every other guy there had hair and was taller than me. thereere is no way they can ever be attracted to me and that id ever ascend. kevin logan is the only other truecel i trust here. the rest of you are sex haver fakecels.
I'm truecel

being completely honest 2 months ago i was hardcore khhv, never touched a girl, never kissed, never hugged
i had to do something to not become wizard

fucking sex haver normie tier with foreskin easy lifw
its hardest thing to go on date talking in your second broken language 6k miles from your homecountry
youre having easy life in your basement finding ridiculous excuses

do you bust inside every girl or do you do facials aswell. Have you gotten anyone pregnant yet?
i have severe death grip syndrome, i cant cum inside even without condom, geomaxer would kill himself in his basement with that unsensitive cock as mine

i did facials and i came on ass and pussy, im working on improving my sensitivity and im not using hand ever again

i have severe death grip syndrome, i cant cum inside even without condom, geomaxer would kill himself in his basement with that unsensitive cock as mine

i did facials and i came on ass and pussy, im working on improving my sensitivity and im not using hand ever again
fake

did they ever call you cock big? What size are you length and girth? What is considered big and is the small dick stereotype true?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back