Recommendation I feel so canny right now.

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
I feel so champion. The best I’ve felt in a while. I ate some lightly cooked steak and I think eating it almost raw tier for me helped with my vitamin deficiencies and garbage mental health then I got a 12oz redbull and I think the b12 and stuff in there helped get my brain back online and I just feel canny as fuck. Happiest I’ve been in a while. I wish I would’ve done this sooner. It’s times like these where I wish I could just freeze time and have this moment forever.

Today is supposed to be cloudy but mostly sunny on Feb 1 so im probably gonna sun gaze maxx on that day. Hopefully most of the day. Maybe I’ll redbull + raw meat + sun maxx all at once.

I feel so champion. The best I’ve felt in a while. I ate some lightly cooked steak and I think eating it almost raw tier for me helped with my vitamin deficiencies and garbage mental health then I got a 12oz redbull and I think the b12 and stuff in there helped get my brain back online and I just feel canny as fuck. Happiest I’ve been in a while. I wish I would’ve done this sooner. It’s times like these where I wish I could just freeze time and have this moment forever.

Today is supposed to be cloudy but mostly sunny on Feb 1 so im probably gonna sun gaze maxx on that day. Hopefully most of the day. Maybe I’ll redbull + raw meat + sun maxx all at once.
I made a thread about supplements last year, it has some good information about vitamins. Keep in mind that it got derail over a circumcision discussion, but you can find good information about vitamins in thete

I made a thread about supplements last year, it has some good information about vitamins. Keep in mind that it got derail over a circumcision discussion, but you can find good information about vitamins in thete
I take vitamin d and a generic multivitamin and my blood work always comes back immaculate. Definitely get blood work done every so often if you don't already

I take vitamin d and a generic multivitamin and my blood work always comes back immaculate. Definitely get blood work done every so often if you don't already
I sunmaxxed today. Also am only eating eggs and meat for right now and have been starting to feel better.

So, the answer is "no"
My mom is blonde with blue eyes and my dad is a dark skinned latino. I'm not saying I'm half white by saying 'both of my parents are mexicans and have some european ancestry' I mean my parents are legit 2 difference races.

It depends I've known some who looked white and you couldnt tell them were latino
Mepic8
This is a pic of me when I was 15. No one thought I looked latino then.
I need to tanmaxx because I look like this now that it's winter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back