Money third world is brutal we dont realize how lucky we have it + i fucking hate chinese girls in UK

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
my filipinas dog died today. it was just a puppy. her last 2 puppies have died.

it got bit on the neck or head by another dog and it was bleeding quite a lot. they stopped the bleeding but then it died the next day

i heard it get bitten while on video call and it was brutal hearing it cry

also the dogs have a problem with parasites like fleas and shit

just makes me realize how lucky we are to be in 1st world, all dogs get vaccines and jabs so none of them have rabies and shit. theyre all in perfect health.

and if a dog did get bitten here we could take it to a vet and it wouldnt have to die.

and our dogs dont have problems with parasites or anything cos we can easily fix it etc..

so even 1st world dogs live priviledged lifes. its brutal.

i feel bad for this girl. her last 2 puppies dying. she seemed really sad. shes the type of girl i wish i can betabuxx and live with when i get some online income.

shes actually a nice girl and deserves to not have to suffer things like that

also i hate chinese girls in UK. speaking to another one and she got a train to a different euro city for the wekeend with her friends for "travelling" and they stayed in a luxury hotel, went clubbing, bars, eating out all the time

it just annoys me, they literally havent worked a day in their life and they get betabuxxed by their dad to live lifes of luxury. while subhumans like me work and still rot alone

i just hate how spoiled they it pisses me off.

i think thats why i get along with SEA girls better cos i can relate to them cos they also suffer like me. but we suffer for different reasons. i suffer due to loneliness of no gf or friends cos bad genetics. they suffer cos not enough good food, healthcare, cant afford education, cant afford to go out with friends as much etc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back