Vent One more reason why is hard to geomax - I get tired of people so fast

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Even in past time, when had friends and alcocomrades, and was going to some parties and concerts, most often it lasted just 1 day, rarely 2, while saw others doing it for weeks. I getting so tired from people around. And 2 days ago had to go to supermarket for buying new chair, and while not extremely crowdy, but all those people around made me sick, so even today still feel tired

Meguminpavargo

And I need to go there..

Moni

Why would a non-social personality make it difficult to geomax? Besides the dating part of geomaxxing, of course. If non-social, you should consider avoiding highly gregarious countries like Colombia and the Philippines, where people will try to chat you up all the time. It gets very tiring having to engage with them, and can get depressing when you realize just how many social opportunities you are sabotaging. Peru would be a better choice for Latin America - Peruvians are more reserved than Colombians. Thailand is also a very comfy country for introverts, as most Thais have introverted personalities and speak little English. Just stay out of the tourist hotspots like Khaosan, Sukhumvit and Yaowarat Road...the crowds in Yaowarat were too much even for me, at times it was a literal pedestrian traffic jam. The rest of Bangkok is relatively uncrowded, and in the smaller cities & towns, you will often have the whole sidewalk to yourself.

When you are in a crowd, you should defocus and use your peripheral vision only...after a while, you will learn just how much space a human body takes up, and as your responses to other people become natural & fluid, you will feel much more comfortable in close proximity to strangers. It's something that all Americans have to get used to, as Americans are not used to walking within a few inches of strangers. Asians tend to be more considerate than Hispanics, who often force you to step into the street instead of letting you pass through their group. I had a real tough time walking around in Manizales due to the pedestrian behavior there.

Why would a non-social personality make it difficult to geomax? Besides the dating part of geomaxxing, of course. If non-social, you should consider avoiding highly gregarious countries like Colombia and the Philippines, where people will try to chat you up all the time. It gets very tiring having to engage with them, and can get depressing when you realize just how many social opportunities you are sabotaging. Peru would be a better choice for Latin America - Peruvians are more reserved than Colombians. Thailand is also a very comfy country for introverts, as most Thais have introverted personalities and speak little English. Just stay out of the tourist hotspots like Khaosan, Sukhumvit and Yaowarat Road...the crowds in Yaowarat were too much even for me, at times it was a literal pedestrian traffic jam. The rest of Bangkok is relatively uncrowded, and in the smaller cities & towns, you will often have the whole sidewalk to yourself.

When you are in a crowd, you should defocus and use your peripheral vision only...after a while, you will learn just how much space a human body takes up, and as your responses to other people become natural & fluid, you will feel much more comfortable in close proximity to strangers. It's something that all Americans have to get used to, as Americans are not used to walking within a few inches of strangers. Asians tend to be more considerate than Hispanics, who often force you to step into the street instead of letting you pass through their group. I had a real tough time walking around in Manizales due to the pedestrian behavior there.
Need go to China

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back