I am a new moderator of Geomax.me

AfricanProud

Dec 11, 2023
thanks to my brother alexbrown84 i will soon have moderation rights.

from now on you faggots must submit to me, anything that you say against BLACK RIGHTS and BLACKS SUPREMACY will get you banned.

You may chat about geomaxxing etc I don't care. Not like you incels will get much done.

I was going to ban you but I don't view "nigger" as a slur. Literally just means "a dark skinned person".

So cumskins like you do not hurt us and interfere with our SUPREMACY . Since we don't have many members i'll let you slide since you seem to like to rot here and post.

Remember BBC will always take over.

I was going to ban you but I don't view "nigger" as a slur. Literally just means "a dark skinned person".

So cumskins like you do not hurt us and interfere with our SUPREMACY . Since we don't have many members i'll let you slide since you seem to like to rot here and post.

Remember BBC will always take over.
In recent history when has this big black cock take over? All I can see is that Africa is in every way the shittest continent. Economically they are shit and even SMV wise.

When a BBC gets a white LTB he is seen as "taking over the white race" and people even shame the white race. The reasons passport bros got so mainstream on tiktok is because black people couldn't shut the fuck up about this ""BBC TAKEOVER".

Blacks have a lot of sexual appeal by a minority and are heavily fetishized but they will never be taken seriously for a relationship and are seen as more of a "forbidden fruit" especially outside the west. A white chad moggs into fucking oblivion globally and some could argue mutallato TyroneCHAD could have more SMV in the west.

In recent history when has this big black cock take over? All I can see is that Africa is in every way the shittest continent. Economically they are shit and even SMV wise.

When a BBC gets a white LTB he is seen as "taking over the white race" and people even shame the white race. The reasons passport bros got so mainstream on tiktok is because black people couldn't shut the fuck up about this ""BBC TAKEOVER".

Blacks have a lot of sexual appeal by a minority and are heavily fetishized but they will never be taken seriously for a relationship and are seen as more of a "forbidden fruit" especially outside the west. A white chad moggs into fucking oblivion globally and some could argue mutallato TyroneCHAD could have more SMV in the west.
How did we make things mainstream. It's mostly those white faggot youtubers like kurt caz etc that made it mainstream on tiktok. we wont partake in such bs

How did we make things mainstream. It's mostly those white faggot youtubers like kurt caz etc that made it mainstream on tiktok. we wont partake in such bs
He isn't labelling himself as a passport bro. His videos are mostly travel and maybe 10 percent girls. How smart do you think normies are?

Look at the passport bro hashtag on tiktok. It's mostly black guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back